Add a Photo

#15 in Chips
Photos (37)
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.

These are too good to resist. One can is gone in one sitting and even after I still want more! I loved the Lay's sour cream and onion chips but the Pringle's chips have a better crunch!
SOPHIE S.
SOPHIE S.
Goldsboro, NC

Great snack, resealable storage which is way less bulky than regular bags. This flavor isn't my favorite but Pringles as a whole get a huge thumbs up. Dangerously addictive though :)
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA

Recently tried this sour cream flavor and i must say i was missing out. All this time i was just on the original side with this chip but now i will be trying the sour cream more.
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI

Only chip container that you don't pay for air. I love these! Lighter and less oily than chips. This is better than most of the available flavors, but that's only my opinion :)
Xavia M.
Xavia M.

Pringles are very delicious. These are one of my favorite kinds of Pringles. It comes in different sizes so you can get which amount you want. Plus it's not expensive at all.
hannah p.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY

Absolutely love Pringles I don't feel guilty about eating them. Maybe because they are in a can. The sour cream and onion are so good there isn't another brand that compares.
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN

Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite sour cream and onion chip/crisp. They have a good crunch to them. They're not too salty, and they aren't greasy. I love them.
Midyana M.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX

These are great for the beach or road trips. Why you may ask well because you can eat them and then close them up when you are done. No mess it's a great product for kids
Melena S.
Melena S.
Sauk Centre, MN

By far my favorite chips. i mean, who doesn't love pringles? they are so good and you can just eat a couple. its impossible. i always eat the whole can in 5 minutes lol
Sara V.
Sara V.

Favorite type of pringles sour cream and onion! Once I start eating them I can't stop I eat them all. Though they are not good for you they sure are addicting to eat.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now