Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Beth S.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH

I love these Pringles! I bought some to fill stockings with this Christmas. I love them because the chips stay intact and I'm not paying for a bag of air.
Onna S.
Onna S.

So deliciously delicious..I Love PRINGLES..THESE ARE ONE OF THE BEST PRINGLES flavor..
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY

The size of the container is perfect to put inside of a lunch bag or purse for a snack. I love the sour cream and onion flavor of pringles. The flavors compliment each other.
ane s.
ane s.
Sopelana

Son mis patatas preferidas😍 compro siempre que veo una tienda y soy capaz de terminarme el bote yo sola en 30 minutos😂 es la unica comida que no me gusta compartir. Mi madre me suele comprar a menudo pero sin pasarse
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

This has always been my favorite flavor. You really can't stop, once you pop! haha! I love the mini cans they now offer too, so that you can take them with you and not carry a fully size tube around.
Teodora M.
Teodora M.
Palma de Mallorca, spain

I like so much that chips they have a lot of flavor and the packaging is better than the others
Smv M.
Smv M.

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion, and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Westerville, OH

I love these! They are on sale pretty often at my grocer so that is always a plus! There is always just the right amount of flavor on each chip. I also think that the amount of chips that are in each package is a great amount!
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

Good for lunch, and snacks while watching t.v shows and movies with friends and families
Katharina T.
Katharina T.
Schwaebisch Gmuend

The Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps are really good. It is always meating my expectations and one of the best Sour Cream & Onion crisps I've had.
Pringles crisps, like any, are not healthy, and the price is definitely too high, but I would still recommend them and always come back to them.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now