Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Cape Coral, FL
Definitely one of my favorite crisps to snack on! And perfect for any time of the day no matter what :D Probably one of my favorite foods to be honest hahaha
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
The only potato chip brand that doesn't sell air!!! I can't agree more with this statement because they have such great packaging. I never used to have these as a kid, and I still never eat Them really, but whenever I would have them they tasted good and I would make duck lips out of the two chip pieces. Ahh sweet times.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
By far my favorite flavor of Pringles. They definitely make your breath smell though! (As one would expect when eating something oniony lol)
kadija h.
kadija h.
Atlanta, GA
When I start I can't stop eating them. It's just one of those snacks that are addictive lol. The taste is AMAZING. Now they have the little pouch ones so I don't feel as guilty eating the whole thing.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Great snack for any time of the day. Love the flavor and it's great for on the go.
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. You may get half a bag of chips when you buy Lays or Doritos, but you'll never get half a tube of pringles. The fact that it comes with a lid enables you to keep it fresh for longer periods of time. It's also great for traveling, or for a trip to the beach. Pop the lid on and you'll never have to worry about sand getting in it. The sleek packaging enables you to easily put it in your beach bag, while giving you more than enough room to store your other beach essentials.
Irene C.
Irene C.
I'm not a very fan f this type of chips but i have to admite they are no so bad. I am able to buy this at the supermarket or at any sweet shop. The flavor is not disgusting but you get tired of it very easy, at least in my case. I'm giving 4 stars because the are not so bad that you shouldn't buy them, because you should. You have to try them at least one time in your life
Piu S.
Piu S.
Jan. 7, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 168g Canister
I am so in love with this flavor. This is my favorite from the family of Pringles. The taste of sour cream is loaded well on to the chips and the can contains a good amount of chips which is worth for the money paid. It is also a good snack for a hungry moment and the more you eat the mare you will crave for it.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
May 25, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 7.16 oz. Canister
My favorite pringles ever :) right whrn i open the pacage everyone smells it right away. the taste ir really good, like it said, sour cream and onion, so if its not your tipe of flavor don't think you gonna like it, but can still give it a shot because the flavor its not that noticeble, at least for me :)
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Feb. 9, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Canister
These chips in my opinion have zero flavor ,I personally don't know what all the hype is surrounding these chips ,they are suppose to be flavored with sour cream and onion seasoning but there is no taste at all,I can't stand Pringles ,I think they are horrible chips and will not recommend them to anyone
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?