Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Jamie V.
Jamie V.

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always licked the seasonings off the chip and then ate the chip after. This flavor has been my favorite ever since I can remember. If you are weary, take it from one of the pickiest eaters ever- these are GOOD.
Ely L.
Ely L.
Orem, UT

These are my all time favorite flavor. the flavor is not as strong as other brands of chips, the packaging is better than most because they don't crush the chips . although i would say the packaging is also a no go for people with lard hands.
Roffy T.
Roffy T.

It's the perfect amount of flavor stuffed in a bottle! These chips are great to take when on the go, and sour cream & onions is one of my favorite chip flavors. The great thing about Pringles is they give more chip than air. That's a relief!
Tearra H.
Tearra H.

Out of all chips this is my favorite :). As soon as you take one you find yourself coming for more. It has that strong burst of sour cream and onion that make a it some what unstoppable to resist. Take your chances and try these :D!!!
Zubaida R.
Zubaida R.
New Castle, DE

Sour cream and onion taste so good in any chips and as Pringle is one of the best chips so this one is must have. I love the sour taste and seasoning on it plus Pringle have thicker bites then other chips which is great.
Aarzoo S.
Aarzoo S.
delhi, New Delhi

Whenever and wherever. I see this sour cream & onion Pringles always want to buy. And my bf always tells me why do u always have to only eat Pringles. In all flavors. This is my favorite. Flavour and I cant resist.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

These are one of my favorite Pringles flavors! I love the taste of the sour cream and onion and how good it tastes. Plus I like Pringles to because I don't feel like I have to east a bunch of chips to feel satisfied.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Medley, FL

I love them, they are my favorite chips, they are perfectly crunchy. I like to buy them just in case I have "guests" at my place and I end up eating them hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who does that, am I?
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

The best flavor of Pringles! Once you pop you can't stop! And they weren't lying. The only thing is they've raised the prices on Pringles a bit to high for the amount of Pringles you get but the flavor is good!
Kendal C.
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA

These are the perfect size for a little snack, to pack in lunches, or to keep in your car for when you're hungry and on the go. They're conveniently sized and easy to take from place to place with you.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now