BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca
I love pringles ever since i was a little girl. The chips are so delicious, crunchy and always taste fresh thanks to the lid it has if you don't finish the chips that day.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Jolene L.
Jolene L.
Pringles never disappoints. I love all the new flavors they come out with and the classics never get old. Thank you for never selling air! Lol
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR
Best of the classic Pringles flavors. Not the best SC&O chip available, but definitely not bad. The tube container makes it better for camping or throwing in your lunch box than bagged chips.
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack chips. They are light and very flavorful. You can barely just eat just a few. You get worth what you buy and are not just buying are like when you buy bags of chips.
Devanie C.
Devanie C.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite flavor of pringles! Every time I buy these are for sure the ones I buy. It has so much flavor on them and they taste so good.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
My favorite potato chips. Great sour cream and onion taste. It's true what they say, you can't eat just one.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
I've eaten these, however, not my favorite. I like the sour cream and cheddar. I will eat regular plain Pringles because you cannot go wrong with the original flavor. I do not like these new crazy flavors just not my thing!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
I dont think i could ever say anything bad about pringles. They are just am awesome snack with great flavor.
Tonda L.
Tonda L.
cabazon, CA
Foodie Expert
The saying once you pop you can't stop is so true with these. This is by far my favorite flavor of Pringles.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?