Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA

LOVE Pringles, it's just something about these chips's texture that's different from other, and not to mention the variety in flavors that have recently been coming out! Sour cream & Onion is still my favorite, an oldie but a goodie. The only thing the company needs to try & figure out is how to get your hand to the bottom of the container without 1. Getting your hand stuck, and 2. Having to tilt it over so the chips can slide out/mess all over you.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kansas City, KS

I have always loved these, from a kid, esp as a teenager and now my daughters love them! They're the perfect size for when my girls randomly decide they want to take lunch to school or if they want a snack, but I want to make sure they don't eat too much! I think it's great to buy these smaller ones also if you don't eat them too often because then you don't have to worry about the full size can going stale!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY

Absolutely delicious! Flavor is on point and Pringles never disappoint me! A decent amount of Pringles are given for the price they charge. The only thing I will always dislike is the shape of the can...it's impossible to get your hand in the bottom:(
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
DORAL, FLORIDA

I really love pringles so much haha is ridiculous how good they are, specially this flavor, i want to eat them all and never stop! Very addicting but perfect for a break in the job, college or just for eating when you are at home watching some movies.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always licked the seasonings off the chip and then ate the chip after. This flavor has been my favorite ever since I can remember. If you are weary, take it from one of the pickiest eaters ever- these are GOOD.
Zubaida R.
Zubaida R.
Lahore

Sour cream and onion taste so good in any chips and as Pringle is one of the best chips so this one is must have. I love the sour taste and seasoning on it plus Pringle have thicker bites then other chips which is great.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

These are one of my favorite Pringles flavors! I love the taste of the sour cream and onion and how good it tastes. Plus I like Pringles to because I don't feel like I have to east a bunch of chips to feel satisfied.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

The best flavor of Pringles! Once you pop you can't stop! And they weren't lying. The only thing is they've raised the prices on Pringles a bit to high for the amount of Pringles you get but the flavor is good!
Kendal C.
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA

These are the perfect size for a little snack, to pack in lunches, or to keep in your car for when you're hungry and on the go. They're conveniently sized and easy to take from place to place with you.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Lakewood, OH

I love Pringles in general, but these are the only flavored chips I can eat! Usually I only like the "original" flavor, but these are so good! So if you don't like flavored chips much, try these out!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now