Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
I LOVE THESE. I cannot take the can to the couch or they will disappear. My kids love them too for lunches!
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
Great packaging and u could eat and save them for later different tasty flavors ...
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Great taste!! Good snack for busy life. Easy for a person that needs to travel often
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
These are my absolute favorite snack. This is the best flavor too! I like the reduced fat version as well!
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, Mi
These are a bad guilty pleasure, especially when they are on sale. They are delicious and I'd eat the whole tube if I could.
Beth S.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH
I love these Pringles! I bought some to fill stockings with this Christmas. I love them because the chips stay intact and I'm not paying for a bag of air.
Onna S.
Onna S.
Foodie Expert
So deliciously delicious..I Love PRINGLES..THESE ARE ONE OF THE BEST PRINGLES flavor..
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Nov. 3, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
This has always been my favorite flavor. You really can't stop, once you pop! haha! I love the mini cans they now offer too, so that you can take them with you and not carry a fully size tube around.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
LOVE Pringles, it's just something about these chips's texture that's different from other, and not to mention the variety in flavors that have recently been coming out! Sour cream & Onion is still my favorite, an oldie but a goodie. The only thing the company needs to try & figure out is how to get your hand to the bottom of the container without 1. Getting your hand stuck, and 2. Having to tilt it over so the chips can slide out/mess all over you.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I love these! They are on sale pretty often at my grocer so that is always a plus! There is always just the right amount of flavor on each chip. I also think that the amount of chips that are in each package is a great amount!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?