Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Zubaida R.
Zubaida R.
Lahore

Sour cream and onion taste so good in any chips and as Pringle is one of the best chips so this one is must have. I love the sour taste and seasoning on it plus Pringle have thicker bites then other chips which is great.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

These are one of my favorite Pringles flavors! I love the taste of the sour cream and onion and how good it tastes. Plus I like Pringles to because I don't feel like I have to east a bunch of chips to feel satisfied.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

The best flavor of Pringles! Once you pop you can't stop! And they weren't lying. The only thing is they've raised the prices on Pringles a bit to high for the amount of Pringles you get but the flavor is good!
Kendal C.
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA

These are the perfect size for a little snack, to pack in lunches, or to keep in your car for when you're hungry and on the go. They're conveniently sized and easy to take from place to place with you.
kadija h.
kadija h.
Atlanta, GA

When I start I can't stop eating them. It's just one of those snacks that are addictive lol. The taste is AMAZING. Now they have the little pouch ones so I don't feel as guilty eating the whole thing.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Lakewood, OH

I love Pringles in general, but these are the only flavored chips I can eat! Usually I only like the "original" flavor, but these are so good! So if you don't like flavored chips much, try these out!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Adairville, KY

I used to hate pringles when I was younger. Then I grabbed some a few months ago and realized how delicious they were. The only downside really is I can't seem to stop at just one. Too addicting!
Justine C.
Justine C.
Haslet, TX

Pringles always taste so stale and processed to me... My 5 year old loves them and begs for them often, but I can't get past the fact that they're so neatly stacked... chips should be messier.
Logan S.
Logan S.
Frederick, MD

These are amazing. I've loved these since I was a kid and they are the perfect snack. They're great on the go for a snack, especially when traveling and the cans come in three different sizes.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

These are so good! And they come in all kinds of flavor so. Plus you don't get a can or bag of air with your chips. They fill it to the top! Well worth the money, and they're fairly cheap too.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now