Add a Photo

Photos (38)
gurjot k.
gurjot k.
Swindon

This is definitely my favourite flavour they are absolutely delicious and addictive. However I hope that they make other flavours as good in the future. Overall this product is very good.
Eleonora O.
Eleonora O.

Love Pringles .. So easy to keep a box of these at my work desk to munch of during the day. Its nice because the lid on the can prevents them from getting stale .
Mikenna S.
Mikenna S.
North Vancouver

These are the chips that rounded out my childhood and they are the best chips that Pringles sells. The flavor is always perfect and I will never stop reaching for these if they're around. These are probably the best sour cream and onion flavored chips.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA

Great taste!! Good snack for busy life. Easy for a person that needs to travel often
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA

These are my absolute favorite snack. This is the best flavor too! I like the reduced fat version as well!
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI

These are a bad guilty pleasure, especially when they are on sale. They are delicious and I'd eat the whole tube if I could.
Beth S.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH

I love these Pringles! I bought some to fill stockings with this Christmas. I love them because the chips stay intact and I'm not paying for a bag of air.
Onna S.
Onna S.

So deliciously delicious..I Love PRINGLES..THESE ARE ONE OF THE BEST PRINGLES flavor..
ane s.
ane s.
Sopelana

Son mis patatas preferidas😍 compro siempre que veo una tienda y soy capaz de terminarme el bote yo sola en 30 minutos😂 es la unica comida que no me gusta compartir. Mi madre me suele comprar a menudo pero sin pasarse
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA

Recently tried this sour cream flavor and i must say i was missing out. All this time i was just on the original side with this chip but now i will be trying the sour cream more.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now