Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Analucia D.
Analucia D.

The packaging, the flavors, everything is amazing. I think this product is one of the ones that doesn't sell you air, what I am triying to say is that you pay for a good quantity of potato crisps
R P.
R P.

Omg the best potato chips out there.. i mean..Who can beat this?! I know it's unhealthy, but can't really help it with Pringles. I love this flavour.. they're light and crispy and so flavourful!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

These are my ultimate favorite go to snacks to the pool, picnic, part ect. They are sooo delicious !! I love them !!! I haven't had them in a very you long time , but I'll go buy some soon 💖💖
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY

UGH SOUR CREAM AND ONION IS MY FAVORITEEEE it tastes like you're dipping an onion and garlic flavored chip into sour cream dip, its salty and has me licking my finger by the end of each can
Mohana W.
Mohana W.

Hands down my favorite pringles flavor...these chips are to die...omg they're so good. I can't even write a proper professional review because they're too good for that. 5 million stars!
Bryan B.
Bryan B.
Dasmarinas City, Cavite

During my childhood days, pringles was always on my list during our educational tour. Everyone's had it. My fave flavours until now were, Sour Cream & Onion Flavor and plain flavor.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.

These delicious flavored snack stacks come in the perfect size for lunches. When shopping in the mall and lunch is out of the question be prepared with one of these in your purse.
Nury R.
Nury R.
Tegucigalpa

Deliciosas con un rico sabor, ideal para las meriendas, un ideal snack pringles, y las encuentro en las pulperías mas cercanas a mi hogar, buen empaque las mantiene crujientitas
y P.
y P.

YUmmie yummie yummie!! These potato chips are delicious! I don't like onion,but this kind og pringles is my favorite! They are not too salty, so you can eat all the package! ;-)
Marielys C.
Marielys C.

This is my favorite snack in the whole world, I love pringles, extremely delicious, so crunchy and tasty, perfect and the best part is that doesn't come with air in the package
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?