Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Cerys S.
Cerys S.

Pringles sour cream and onion YES please. They're in my opinion the best flavor of chips and i could eat them all day. Pringles are so mch better than cheaper alternatives as pringles have more of a crunch to them.
Ayla O.
Ayla O.
Aberdare

Lovely chips taste amazing lovely lovely lovely can't say a bad word about these and in my local Tesco or Asda, I've tied cheaper versions of these and they were awful and just didn't taste as good as these do
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Divača, Slovenia

I really love pringles because they are so crunchy and just so darn good! I really love this flavor. I think it's a little expensive but it's good. I really love these and I think everyone does. It's great.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Laredo

Super yummy!! Its the only chips company that doesn't sell air, its a little expensive but its worth the product. Only thing thats not so great is that its kind of full of flour but others wise its amazing!
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel

Just as I love the sour cream& onion of the lay's, I love this one.
The best thing about it is the size of it and the great packaging, the taste is my favorite!
I buy it every time I have the chance to 👌🏼
Reiss W.
Reiss W.

Very tasty, who doesn't love themselves some pringles? The flavouring is very strong but isn't TOO strong. It is better than a lot of other products similar and is not the most unhealthy chip out there.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Luray, Virginia

I am a huge fan of Pringles but I have to say my favorite is sour cream and onion. It explodes with flavor in my mouth and you get the amount of chips that you pay for instead of a bag half full of air.
Analucia D.
Analucia D.

The packaging, the flavors, everything is amazing. I think this product is one of the ones that doesn't sell you air, what I am triying to say is that you pay for a good quantity of potato crisps
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.

These have got to be the best flavor of pringles! I love to kick off the flavor before crunching them. They are also perfect for scooping the right amount of salsa as they're the perfect shape.
R P.
R P.

Omg the best potato chips out there.. i mean..Who can beat this?! I know it's unhealthy, but can't really help it with Pringles. I love this flavour.. they're light and crispy and so flavourful!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now