BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Kori C.
Kori C.
I love these! These taste so good, such good flavor. I love these by them selves or with my meal.
Betty M.
Betty M.
I really love the flavor of Pringles Sour Cream & Onion , so light and I could munch on these day. Always love the container, keeps the chips fresh.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
Para mi estas son las mejores papas que existen en el mercado por no se parten no son grasosas y son super crujientes y divinas
Tiffany c.
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
Best chips ever made, plus the only chip brand that don't sell air ! like lays. hate that brand.. ! Pringles have great flavors.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I really like Sour Cream and Onion Pringles! They are great tasting and love that they do not have an excess of oil! Pringles are my favorite chips!
Josselyn L.
Josselyn L.
Bartow, FL
This is like my go to Chip can when it comes to Pringles this is the flavor I buy most often I don't think I can ever replace it
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I always have to get two or three of these. I love pringles and so do my family. I also like that it is not greasy, and they are crunchy.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Foodie Expert
These chips are easy to carry wherever you go. I really enjoy snacking on these chips. It is hard to stop once you pop though.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips ever! Not only because you get so much but because they're freakin' delicious
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA
All time fave flavor ! I had this when i was a kid and will continue to eat this ! I love the texture and the taste all in one
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?