BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Asa C.
Asa C.
I would walk around school with the canister in my hand eating it. I wouldn't share it with anybody. I would have to stop myself from eating them because they are that good.
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Ridgeland, MS
Foodie Expert
I only buy these occasionally. The ingredients in them are not something I will allow my kids to have all the time. My girls love them and say they are the best sour cream and onion chips but they are full of processed ingredients so they only get them like twice a year
Paola B.
Paola B.
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite, Pringles has like a million flavors but I always choose this, so good, reminds me of my childhood
liz g.
liz g.
baytown
i loooove sour cream and especially pringles all time favorite chips and i highly recomend if you love sour cream as much as i do
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips, they are light and good. I love the packaging because you get no air in it lol.
aliana s.
aliana s.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
if used almost all flavors of pringles n out of all of them thos one and tha cheese flavors were probably my favorite !
marisol r.
marisol r.
By far my favorite chips I love the flover i especially love how they dont sell air you gey your moneys worth
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite snack! I like that they are in a container. Doesn't seemed to get smashed up as much as a regular bag of chips does! Sour cream and Onion is mine amd my kids favorite!
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca
I love pringles ever since i was a little girl. The chips are so delicious, crunchy and always taste fresh thanks to the lid it has if you don't finish the chips that day.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?