Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA

Recently tried this sour cream flavor and i must say i was missing out. All this time i was just on the original side with this chip but now i will be trying the sour cream more.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA

One of the best flavors! Even though these snacks aren't healthy at all its a cheap quick snack to grab and great to bring to the beach!
Sarai A.
Sarai A.

I like so much this brand. They make very good potatoes with lots of flavours. cream and onion are my favourite potatoes.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! You can also dip them in sour cream and it tastes like you are using onion dip. A go to snack if you are hosting a party.
Ginaa B.
Ginaa B.

this are amazing, very good flavour ¿, a bit pricey but worth the money, I am addicted
Ayleen S.
Ayleen S.
Barranquilla

the best potatoes, i really love it , have a very delicious flavor, brings a good amount their fries are crispy
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

Pringles are so yummy and plentiful! The sour cream is definitely one of their most popular flavors but personally I love the BBQ flavor. Regardless they're incredible.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID

No, just no. When I could buy a bag of kettle chips or any snack that doesn't taste like thin cardboard strips with flavoring I would. Also, I understand the appeal of the can (you don't crush the chips), but A) there are way less in this package than any bag of chips I would buy at the same price point and B) who has hands small enough to reach in the can? If you're inclined to splurge and spend money on potato chips at least buy some high quality chips that are made from real potatoes. Sincerely, your friendly Idaho girl.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Simi Valley, CA

These have been my favorite chips since i was a kid! they're so good i could eat the whole can!
Saira R.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ

I carried these in my purse when i was pregnant now my son loves these as snacks as much as i do LOVE them
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now