BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Foodie Expert
Sour cream & onion pringles are one of my favorite flavors! I could sit and eat the whole thing.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Orlando
Foodie Expert
I literally want to eat the whole can every time. I love the sour cream flavor! I buy these on the regular
Kim R.
Kim R.
inverness
Foodie Expert
Great chip. Full of flavor and satisfying. Like the packaging as well. Chips are not broken as with a bag.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as good as Original Pringles, but still pretty tasty. Crispy, crunchy, and very difficult to put down. And when you are done the container is great for saving for crafts for the kids and grandkids to work on.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Foodie Expert
I've loved these ever since I was little. You can't just eat a couple! So good and not expensive
Monique C.
Monique C.
Bakersfield, CA
As the commercials used to say, once you pop you can't stop!! The Sour Cream & Onion flavors have ALWAYS been my favorite! Whenever I purchase these, they tend to disappear quickly.
CorinneStephen H.
CorinneStephen H.
Northbridge
A family favorite! My sons love sour cream and onion pringles and are always a must at the grocery store.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Murrieta, CA
This is my favorite flavor of pringles, aside from BBQ and Ranch flavor. I could go for some of these right now. the bad thing is i could probably finish a whole thing to myself because they are so addicting.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
My absolute favorite Pringle. Love the taste and texture and everything about it! Definitely worth a try!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Pringles sour cream flavor is a favorite in our house! My kids love licking the powder off their fingers!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?