Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Jannette J.
Jannette J.
Peoria, AZ

What can I say? Pringles has been one of my favorite snacks since childhood, I love munching on every now and then. And I love most of its flavors! Sour cream and onion however have a unique taste to it, that's why it is one of my favorite top flavors! It has a slight sour taste and on top of that a creamy delight with herbs!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am usually a person whom does not eat a lot of chips, or processed foods. But in this case it is a completely different story. These chips are very flavorful, delicious, and very good for the buck. They are just perfectly seasoned, and I could eat them all day long. The perfect mid-day snack! I recommend with all my heart.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY

The only potato chip brand that doesn't sell air!!! I can't agree more with this statement because they have such great packaging. I never used to have these as a kid, and I still never eat Them really, but whenever I would have them they tasted good and I would make duck lips out of the two chip pieces. Ahh sweet times.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I used to love Pringles, but I've come to realize that they taste artificial. They aren't made with real potatoes and that makes me so upset knowing that. But I LOVED eating it as a snack and making the duck lips. I wish they weren't as powdery and used real potato!
Vi P.
Vi P.

My mom has been buying these for me since I was little and I still love them! The sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor. I also like how the packaging isn't in a bag-- we don't actually get 50% air, haha. This isn't the most healthy snack though, oh well. :P
Mailan D.
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

I love these. One of my favorite snacks and flavor. They're about the same amount of chips in the can (probably more) as much as you'd find in the $1 bags of chips you'd find in stores and convenient stores where most of the bag is consumed mostly of air.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY

Absolutely delicious! Flavor is on point and Pringles never disappoint me! A decent amount of Pringles are given for the price they charge. The only thing I will always dislike is the shape of the can...it's impossible to get your hand in the bottom:(
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
Doral, Florida

I really love pringles so much haha is ridiculous how good they are, specially this flavor, i want to eat them all and never stop! Very addicting but perfect for a break in the job, college or just for eating when you are at home watching some movies.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Kent, WA

I don't usually like sour cream & onion chips but love the Pringles Sour Cream & Onion chips. My nieces and nephews love them as well! I prefer these over bags of chips they make less of a mess and my hands are not all greasy after I am done eating.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always licked the seasonings off the chip and then ate the chip after. This flavor has been my favorite ever since I can remember. If you are weary, take it from one of the pickiest eaters ever- these are GOOD.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now