Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Anita C.
Anita C.
Youngstown, OH

I'm always a little indifferent when it comes to Pringles. I really like them but wish they had a little more flavor. Still good though!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Steinbach

Love these so much, I wish they weren't so exspwnsove compared to other brands. I love the packaging and everything.
Montana G.
Montana G.

I love that these chips com in a can! You have more whole chips than crumbs. These chis are always crispy and taste great!
samira a.
samira a.
Bronx, NY

One of the best chips out there!! I grew with this chips. The flavor is perfect and the nice touch to it on your mouth is amazing . I recommend this to every one except babies lol.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Haslet, TX

Pringles always taste so stale and processed to me... My 5 year old loves them and begs for them often, but I can't get past the fact that they're so neatly stacked... chips should be messier.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

I love Pringles sour cream & onion. They're addicting I can never have just 1 or 2! My mom is especially addicted to them she buys a can a week!
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

These are one of my favs.Its such a good snack to take to school or anywhere.I love eating these every time I get the chance too.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

I've tried pringles sour cream and union crisps and they are so good!!when you've got a craving and don't know of what then these Chrisps are grait! They are so spread and thin and just so perfect.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

My Favorite chips hands down! I like the sour cream flavor and it pairs well with the light and airy crisps that are pringles! The package is like no other in a tall stand up can, which keeps them nicely stacked and allows them to not be completely crushed before you purchase them.
As far as I know it's the only chip brand that doesn't sell air. It's quite tasty but maybe they should add more flavoring.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now