Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Analucia D.
Analucia D.

The packaging, the flavors, everything is amazing. I think this product is one of the ones that doesn't sell you air, what I am triying to say is that you pay for a good quantity of potato crisps
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.

These have got to be the best flavor of pringles! I love to kick off the flavor before crunching them. They are also perfect for scooping the right amount of salsa as they're the perfect shape.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

These are my ultimate favorite go to snacks to the pool, picnic, part ect. They are sooo delicious !! I love them !!! I haven't had them in a very you long time , but I'll go buy some soon 💖💖
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY

UGH SOUR CREAM AND ONION IS MY FAVORITEEEE it tastes like you're dipping an onion and garlic flavored chip into sour cream dip, its salty and has me licking my finger by the end of each can
Mohana W.
Mohana W.

Hands down my favorite pringles flavor...these chips are to die...omg they're so good. I can't even write a proper professional review because they're too good for that. 5 million stars!
Bryan B.
Bryan B.
Dasmarinas City, Cavite

During my childhood days, pringles was always on my list during our educational tour. Everyone's had it. My fave flavours until now were, Sour Cream & Onion Flavor and plain flavor.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.

These delicious flavored snack stacks come in the perfect size for lunches. When shopping in the mall and lunch is out of the question be prepared with one of these in your purse.
Nury R.
Nury R.
Tegucigalpa

Deliciosas con un rico sabor, ideal para las meriendas, un ideal snack pringles, y las encuentro en las pulperías mas cercanas a mi hogar, buen empaque las mantiene crujientitas
y P.
y P.

YUmmie yummie yummie!! These potato chips are delicious! I don't like onion,but this kind og pringles is my favorite! They are not too salty, so you can eat all the package! ;-)
Arielle S.
Arielle S.
Lima

I love and this is one of my favorites, I can eat two cans recommend totamlente .what is a delicious snack.y good thing is that is cheap and can be purchased at several places.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now