Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Kristen N.
Kristen N.

OMFG I LOVE PRINGLES! These crisps/chips whatever you may call them are honestly so amazing! They are a must have snack food. The flavours are amazing even the originals are. The only con is how you have to tip it to get the chips out.
Nikita W.
Nikita W.
Boston, England

We tend to buy Pringles most near Christmas time as they're an easy thing to put on the table for when we do a buffet. They taste great and aren't expensive for the amount you get. Pringles do so many flavors for you to choose from!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Calgary, AB

Totally addictive. If you open these, be prepared to finish the tube. These are definitely a salty treat that will fulfill any salty craving. Some chips don't have enough salt or flavoring, these are not one of those types of chips.
Joy L.
Joy L.
Scarborough, ontario

Snack stacks? A complete lie. Just because it's a "snack size" doesn't mean it'll stop me from eating every snack sized pack. Needless to say, these are delicious and I would recommend them for sour cream and onion lovers.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta

Besides the regular pringles, I third love this sour cream and onion. LOL my second love is pizza flavor. It is not too salty; just right. Besides, who does not love pringles? This has been my childhood snack ever since!
Amelia T.
Amelia T.

Who doesn't love pringles? Especially sour cream, always a great snack buy them most times I go to the supermarket, everyone I know loves them but once again they really aren't healthy but I'd suggest any one tried them!
ashley J.
ashley J.

One of my favorite chips I love Pringles they are the very best and sour cream I like them because they're not too greasy like standard chips there more acceptable and taste in there prices is Affordable not a lot of fat
Tara T.
Tara T.

There is something about these Pringles that got me hooked! I always stock up on them when it's on sale. Out of all brands, I prefer Pringles' sour cream and onion. Get yourself a can! but be aware -you may get hooked.
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Toronto, Ontario

Pringles is my second favorite potatp chips. Love the texture, not that oily, love the smell of the chips. I mostly buy it in mac's store. It is affordable, and I love the packet. I would recommend. Love the flaavor.
Ruta G.
Ruta G.

These are the best chips in the world. But at the same time they are very addictive. Because all the can we can eat at one time. But the taste is amaizing. This flavour is the best one. I don't like those spicy one.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now