Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY

The size of the container is perfect to put inside of a lunch bag or purse for a snack. I love the sour cream and onion flavor of pringles. The flavors compliment each other.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Simi Valley, CA

These have been my favorite chips since i was a kid! they're so good i could eat the whole can!
Chantell M.
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID

I've tried probably every flavor of Pringles and these are in my top 10 flavors of all time.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID

No, just no. When I could buy a bag of kettle chips or any snack that doesn't taste like thin cardboard strips with flavoring I would. Also, I understand the appeal of the can (you don't crush the chips), but A) there are way less in this package than any bag of chips I would buy at the same price point and B) who has hands small enough to reach in the can? If you're inclined to splurge and spend money on potato chips at least buy some high quality chips that are made from real potatoes. Sincerely, your friendly Idaho girl.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA

LOVE Pringles, it's just something about these chips's texture that's different from other, and not to mention the variety in flavors that have recently been coming out! Sour cream & Onion is still my favorite, an oldie but a goodie. The only thing the company needs to try & figure out is how to get your hand to the bottom of the container without 1. Getting your hand stuck, and 2. Having to tilt it over so the chips can slide out/mess all over you.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kansas City, KS

I have always loved these, from a kid, esp as a teenager and now my daughters love them! They're the perfect size for when my girls randomly decide they want to take lunch to school or if they want a snack, but I want to make sure they don't eat too much! I think it's great to buy these smaller ones also if you don't eat them too often because then you don't have to worry about the full size can going stale!
Jannette J.
Jannette J.
Peoria, AZ

What can I say? Pringles has been one of my favorite snacks since childhood, I love munching on every now and then. And I love most of its flavors! Sour cream and onion however have a unique taste to it, that's why it is one of my favorite top flavors! It has a slight sour taste and on top of that a creamy delight with herbs!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am usually a person whom does not eat a lot of chips, or processed foods. But in this case it is a completely different story. These chips are very flavorful, delicious, and very good for the buck. They are just perfectly seasoned, and I could eat them all day long. The perfect mid-day snack! I recommend with all my heart.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY

The only potato chip brand that doesn't sell air!!! I can't agree more with this statement because they have such great packaging. I never used to have these as a kid, and I still never eat Them really, but whenever I would have them they tasted good and I would make duck lips out of the two chip pieces. Ahh sweet times.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now