Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lilburn, GA
Oct. 21, 2016, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Pringles Snack Stacks! Pack Sour Cream & Onion Flavored - 8 CT
I've been a fan of sour cream for years. Really great to have in your lunchbox. Just wish they would be a little bigger
Janiel S.
Janiel S.
I love these chips. My favorite. The flavor and the crunch is great. So yummy.
Chi T.
Chi T.
BEST SNACK EVERR!!!
I work at a convenience store and ofc we sell hella snackkks, all brands, I have tasted so many but at the end, PRINGLES is still the best, no air-bag snack, tasty and cheapppp. What else can you wish for??
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. I can literally eat the whole thing in one sitting. I prefer these types of chips over the super fried ones because they feel less "healthy" LOL
Anna B.
Anna B.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Pringles. Sour cream and onion is a classic and you can't go wrong! Pringles are always pretty affordable, I just wish there were more per chips per container. Pretty please?!
Leongina A.
Leongina A.
MIami FL
Oct. 26, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Original/Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps Variety Pack 5 ct Canisters
La papas pringles, siempre han sido excelentes! Cada vez que Cómo de ellas quiero mas y mas!
Tori C.
Tori C.
I love these so much! So super yummy! They are my favorite! I could eat these all the time 😍
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Hands down my favorite Pringle flavor. Not as good as lays sour cream and onion but almost there!
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Great taste!! Good snack for busy life. Easy for a person that needs to travel often
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
These are my absolute favorite snack. This is the best flavor too! I like the reduced fat version as well!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?