Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Renee A.
Renee A.
Everett, WA

These are my all time fave chips!! I love Pringles and can eat a whole canister all by myself! Who can eat just one?!?
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON

My favourite flavour of Pringles! Really yummy. Only problem is that they're not very filling.. I could probably eat an entire tube by myself!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

These always remind me of taking my lunch to school when I was younger. Perfect snack, even now.
Devon D.
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA

Pringles are the best, and the sour. cream and onion are my favorite . great snack for on the go.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

These are so good! And they come in all kinds of flavor so. Plus you don't get a can or bag of air with your chips. They fill it to the top! Well worth the money, and they're fairly cheap too.
Tearra H.
Tearra H.

Out of all chips this is my favorite :). As soon as you take one you find yourself coming for more. It has that strong burst of sour cream and onion that make a it some what unstoppable to resist. Take your chances and try these :D!!!
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.

One of my favorite flavors of Pringles. I don't like all sour cream and onion but these are one of the best!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Oakville city, Ontario, canada

No soy fan del sabor a cebolla. Mis pringles preferidas siempre han sido las de queso cheddar. No obstante quiera decir que este producto se ha malo, al contrario. Es muy bueno, tienen mucha variedad de sabores. Cada que puedo compro de este producto así sea para merendar o cuando veo películas. De verdad es muy delicioso e increíble. 10/10
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greenbrier, TN

Love the tases and the crisp in the chip.I buy them all the time. I love them . love love them
Ana Gabriela M.
Ana Gabriela M.
Medley, FL

I LOVEEEE with all my heart pringles, this one are my favorite. the sour cream make them fantastic, they have a realli good price for me, in relation of cost and amout of product. i buy everytime i can
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now