Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Chey Chey D.
Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC

This is my all-time favorite kind of chips! I love the packaging because most ordinary packs of chips come in bags and there's more air in the bag than chips. I love the shape of the chips because its not oddly shaped and you can fit the whole thing in your mouth. ts a fun snack an great for when you're on-the go. These chips come in stacks and the thing we all love the most if the flavor - of course!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta

Pringles is by far one of the best potato chips out there on the market! You can never go wrong with these. Sour Cream flavor was the second flavor that I tried after the original and I am okay with it, but not my favorite. It could be too salty when you eat a lot. I still recommend this though.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

Love! These are my favourite Pringles! They are full of flavour! They are a bit addicting though so try not to eat the whole container at once ;)
Karen G.
Karen G.
Los Angeles, CA

This is my favorite Pringles flavor. I always eat these non stop. They actually fill up the can unlike others
Eleonora O.
Eleonora O.

Love Pringles .. So easy to keep a box of these at my work desk to munch of during the day. Its nice because the lid on the can prevents them from getting stale .
Macy T.
Macy T.

This is a MUST in my cart. Not only are they cheap, it taste good. It can be brought almost anywhere.
Gloria J.
Gloria J.
Pasadena, TX

I am not much of a fan of these but my son absolutely loves them. These small cans are awesome for taking on the go
Cami P.
Cami P.

Omg!!!! This potatos is the best thing on the world. I can eat 3 containers in a matter of minutes. Have that onion flavor but very soft and delicious
Minea S.
Minea S.

On of my favourite brands for crisps. Really nice flavours. This one i like very much. I bought it from the grocery store. The are not tol expensive but not the most affordable either. Really nice crisps
Gina P.
Gina P.

this prinlges are my favourites,you can appreciate the sour cream and onion and this is always difficult in this such of potato
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now