BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
My favorite kind of Pringles. Great shape, makes them easy to eat. Definitely has a sour cream and onion taste. Not too over powering though.
Danyele W.
Danyele W.
A guilty pleasure! Pringles Sour Cream & Onion just can't be beat. There's nothing like them. You really can't eat just one... can!
ShaRea M.
ShaRea M.
THE BEST PRINGLES FLAVOR EVER TO HIT THE SHELVES LOL. No really, this one is my favorite and I buy them all the time over any other flavors.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Reidsville, NC
I love Pringles! The sour cream and onion ones are the best! Easy to take with you because of the packaging and they're delicious!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
My favorite pringles! They taste amazing especially to share with friends , and just to take put. I like the packaging.
Jade L.
Jade L.
I love the sour cream and onion flavor. I have to say that salt and vinegar is my favorite though. I enjoy the container of Pringles, easy to store and travel with.
laura f.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
Some of my faves are the sour cream and onion because it is such a classic flavor. The chips are thick and crispy. Love the taste.
tondrea m.
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
Favorite flavor of Pringle. packed with flavor and delicious taste. If all else fails, grab a can of Pringle sour cream and onion.
Felicity💖
Felicity💖
Foodie Expert
A go too snack! somewhere you want to just have something to chew on this is the one !
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles ever since I was a child. anytime we went to the beach or on a road trip I would ask for these.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?