BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Devanie C.
Devanie C.
This is by far my favorite flavor of pringles! Every time I buy these are for sure the ones I buy. It has so much flavor on them and they taste so good.
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca
I love pringles ever since i was a little girl. The chips are so delicious, crunchy and always taste fresh thanks to the lid it has if you don't finish the chips that day.
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR
Best of the classic Pringles flavors. Not the best SC&O chip available, but definitely not bad. The tube container makes it better for camping or throwing in your lunch box than bagged chips.
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack chips. They are light and very flavorful. You can barely just eat just a few. You get worth what you buy and are not just buying are like when you buy bags of chips.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Beaverton
Foodie Expert
My favorite potato chips. Great sour cream and onion taste. It's true what they say, you can't eat just one.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
I dont think i could ever say anything bad about pringles. They are just am awesome snack with great flavor.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
I've eaten these, however, not my favorite. I like the sour cream and cheddar. I will eat regular plain Pringles because you cannot go wrong with the original flavor. I do not like these new crazy flavors just not my thing!
Tonda L.
Tonda L.
cabazon, CA
Foodie Expert
The saying once you pop you can't stop is so true with these. This is by far my favorite flavor of Pringles.
Kiara G.
Kiara G.
I have no problem the taste of it is so good if you love sour cream and onion you will love to snack on this
allison s.
allison s.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Pringles I love them I could eat them all at once but I don't cuz that's not healthy.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?