Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Emma H.
Emma H.

These r my favorite snack. They r so good!! ❤️❤️ these r amazing and r suitable for all occasions x
katelynn p.
katelynn p.

These are great when you're on a road trip and want a snack without a mess and can reseal it! the flavor is so yummy!!!!
Emelyn L.
Emelyn L.
Sterling, VA

Sour cream and Onion is my favoritte flavor of chips. But Pringles make them take so amazing. As people say 'They don't sell air' and they are so right.
This is my favorite of all i could never stop sayin good things about this now and right now am carving for it hehe
Jamie V.
Jamie V.

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always licked the seasonings off the chip and then ate the chip after. This flavor has been my favorite ever since I can remember. If you are weary, take it from one of the pickiest eaters ever- these are GOOD.
Aarzoo S.
Aarzoo S.
delhi, New Delhi

Whenever and wherever. I see this sour cream & onion Pringles always want to buy. And my bf always tells me why do u always have to only eat Pringles. In all flavors. This is my favorite. Flavour and I cant resist.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.

I really hate these they smell so bad I don't really like the flavors they have i perder the original and they are a bit too salty for my taste
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Medley, FL

I love them, they are my favorite chips, they are perfectly crunchy. I like to buy them just in case I have "guests" at my place and I end up eating them hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who does that, am I?
Maya S.
Maya S.

Yum. My favorite flavor. I love the sound they make too, so crunchy. This is my favorite brands of chips.
Alexandra  H.
Alexandra H.
Bridgeport, TX

These are my favorite chips,they have lots of different flavors to choose from.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now