Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Amelia T.
Amelia T.

Who doesn't love pringles? Especially sour cream, always a great snack buy them most times I go to the supermarket, everyone I know loves them but once again they really aren't healthy but I'd suggest any one tried them!
Tara T.
Tara T.

There is something about these Pringles that got me hooked! I always stock up on them when it's on sale. Out of all brands, I prefer Pringles' sour cream and onion. Get yourself a can! but be aware -you may get hooked.
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Toronto, Ontario

Pringles is my second favorite potatp chips. Love the texture, not that oily, love the smell of the chips. I mostly buy it in mac's store. It is affordable, and I love the packet. I would recommend. Love the flaavor.
Cerys S.
Cerys S.

Pringles sour cream and onion YES please. They're in my opinion the best flavor of chips and i could eat them all day. Pringles are so mch better than cheaper alternatives as pringles have more of a crunch to them.
Ruta G.
Ruta G.

These are the best chips in the world. But at the same time they are very addictive. Because all the can we can eat at one time. But the taste is amaizing. This flavour is the best one. I don't like those spicy one.
Ayla O.
Ayla O.
Aberdare

Lovely chips taste amazing lovely lovely lovely can't say a bad word about these and in my local Tesco or Asda, I've tied cheaper versions of these and they were awful and just didn't taste as good as these do
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Divača, Slovenia

I really love pringles because they are so crunchy and just so darn good! I really love this flavor. I think it's a little expensive but it's good. I really love these and I think everyone does. It's great.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Laredo

Super yummy!! Its the only chips company that doesn't sell air, its a little expensive but its worth the product. Only thing thats not so great is that its kind of full of flour but others wise its amazing!
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel

Just as I love the sour cream& onion of the lay's, I love this one.
The best thing about it is the size of it and the great packaging, the taste is my favorite!
I buy it every time I have the chance to 👌🏼
Reiss W.
Reiss W.

Very tasty, who doesn't love themselves some pringles? The flavouring is very strong but isn't TOO strong. It is better than a lot of other products similar and is not the most unhealthy chip out there.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now