Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Delta

Sinfully delicious. All chips are flavoured evenly, and texture is still pleasant despite it all being made of powdered potatoes.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Trenton, NJ

love these chips! one of my favorite sour cream and onion chips. highly recommend
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Pembroke pines Florida, Florida

No las cambio por nada. Bueno no sabia que habian tantos sabores. Posible y me anime un dia a cambiarlas. Porque amo las papas fritas.
Keila C.
Keila C.

YUMMY !! are my favorite snacks! I taste, I'm not a fan of onions, but Pringles has made me a fan of his chips with onion. I love!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

I love Pringles sour cream & onion. They're addicting I can never have just 1 or 2! My mom is especially addicted to them she buys a can a week!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

For me Pringles is the best brand of potato chips...not contain air like others brand and the flavor is really good...the sour cream & onion is one of my favorites
Justine C.
Justine C.
Haslet, TX

Pringles always taste so stale and processed to me... My 5 year old loves them and begs for them often, but I can't get past the fact that they're so neatly stacked... chips should be messier.
Chantell M.
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID

I've tried probably every flavor of Pringles and these are in my top 10 flavors of all time.
hannah p.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY

Absolutely love Pringles I don't feel guilty about eating them. Maybe because they are in a can. The sour cream and onion are so good there isn't another brand that compares.
Csjhzhs
Csjhzhs

Pringles Sour Cream and Onion are my favorite flavour Pringles, "Once you pop you can't stop" this is so true there is no way you can just eat one
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now