Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Asha C.
Asha C.

My favorite flavor. It touches the very essence of my taste buds. Light crisp product. I always reach for sour cream and onion when purchasing pringles. It simply enjoy it and my family loves it as well. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Bradford , Ontario

I love these Pringles they are full of flavour and in a convenient cute package. I also love the smaller containers they sell for lunches and to throw in a bag for on the go! I love a lot of the flavours but sour cream is defiantly the best one!
Maya L.
Maya L.

I love the sour cream and onion Pringles because they taste great. They definitely met my expectations. I think they are quite affordable and are definitely easy to find. They taste delicious and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Eva M.
Eva M.

Oh delicious Pringles, haha, i love madly Pringles, is that they are the best potatoes chips, they are delicious and the package is very useful because prevents that won't be crushed. And they are an amazing snack for the beach and partys
Nell J.
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey

These are the ultimate snack. The flavor is so good that they become addictive. These light, thin crisps never let me down. They are cheap. The packaging is unique. I generally just love all Pringles flavors but these are my favorite.
Nikita W.
Nikita W.
Boston, England

We tend to buy Pringles most near Christmas time as they're an easy thing to put on the table for when we do a buffet. They taste great and aren't expensive for the amount you get. Pringles do so many flavors for you to choose from!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Calgary, AB

Totally addictive. If you open these, be prepared to finish the tube. These are definitely a salty treat that will fulfill any salty craving. Some chips don't have enough salt or flavoring, these are not one of those types of chips.
Joy L.
Joy L.
Scarborough, ontario

Snack stacks? A complete lie. Just because it's a "snack size" doesn't mean it'll stop me from eating every snack sized pack. Needless to say, these are delicious and I would recommend them for sour cream and onion lovers.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta

Besides the regular pringles, I third love this sour cream and onion. LOL my second love is pizza flavor. It is not too salty; just right. Besides, who does not love pringles? This has been my childhood snack ever since!
ashley J.
ashley J.

One of my favorite chips I love Pringles they are the very best and sour cream I like them because they're not too greasy like standard chips there more acceptable and taste in there prices is Affordable not a lot of fat
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now