Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Mariana J.
Mariana J.

Ahhh so yummy so addictive! One of the many flavours I like from Pringles. My favourite are the original ones but these ones are pretty good too. Also very affordable, travel friendly ( since the packaging is not a bag) the stay in the shape they are supposed to be!
carla t.
carla t.
hampshire

I think we can all agree that as soon as you open one of these bad boys up, chances are you wont stop munching until you see the bottom of the can.
why are they so addictive? Ive actually tried cheaper versions of these, none will ever compare in my opinion though!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, Ontario

I love these Pringles! Sour Cream and Onion is a classic flavor and Pringles does it right!
I know it's not the healthiest snack but it does make for a nice treat! Crunchy and loaded with flavor.
We generally only get these when on sale, then they are a good value.
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.

When it comes to having a good snack when I have friends over or for some cheat day, I always choose pringles! they are just so so good and you have so much flavor to choose and you can always try new ones without getting tired of them. Ot's always a great choice.
Başak S.
Başak S.

This is my favourite crips! I love sour stuff and also It's amazing that I'm not paying for air! Its full of crisps. I little more expensive than other ones but you get what you pay for. Super delicious. Also, you can use the package later to store stuff in.
Holly R.
Holly R.
London

A tasty snack that's perfect to share with family and friends! Love this flavor! It's very addictive! This is the only flavor I buy! The only downside is they aren't healthy... At all! But in general the flavor is nice and the portion size is generous.
Kathy J.
Kathy J.

Always can count on these tasting good. These are definitely my all time favourite potato crisps compared to any other brand because they didn't taste oily and they have just enough flavour to be just right for any occasion. I would 100% recommend these!
Sofía A.
Sofía A.
Concepción del Uruguay

Doesn't everyone love Pringles ?!?haha I love Pringles and this sour cream and onion flavor is my favorite next to the plain !! The size of these packages are very convenient and great for grab and go snacking! The only problem is I can't eat just one !!
Lina V.
Lina V.

ideal for those afternoon cravings. It is onion flavor but is not disturbing the contrary is soft and expriencia on your palate is sesacional. To watch movies, to share with your friends wherever and whoever you want cn. Pringles is ideal for everyone.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

Mmmm these are so good. Pringles is the only chip company that doesn't sell air. They are so so yummy and most of the people if not all of the people I know love them. They are great to snack on or have in your lunchbox. Pringles never disappoint!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now