Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Umme M.
Umme M.
dubai

i love the taste .. its good but as it can have a bad impact on health i prefer to consume it less ... its even kinda expensive for me personally so I don't have it much.                                                                                         its  good when friends come over, the packaging is kinda cool unique .. its good for once in a while
Lily Z.
Lily Z.

Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. You may get half a bag of chips when you buy Lays or Doritos, but you'll never get half a tube of pringles. The fact that it comes with a lid enables you to keep it fresh for longer periods of time. It's also great for traveling, or for a trip to the beach. Pop the lid on and you'll never have to worry about sand getting in it. The sleek packaging enables you to easily put it in your beach bag, while giving you more than enough room to store your other beach essentials.
Umar K.
Umar K.

Iconic. Classic. Throwback. Old School. There are so many ways of describing Pringles timeless Sour Cream & Onion crisps. Each time we enjoy a can, it brings so many memories flooding back for many of us at Chip Review; and we’re betting that we’re not the only ones. Most of us here at Chip Review were pretty young when Pringles entered into our lives. Oh, those glorious, unique potato crisps, arrived on the scene with their uniform-scooped shape, and their handy-dandy canister (definitely a game changer).
Irene C.
Irene C.

I'm not a very fan f this type of chips but i have to admite they are no so bad. I am able to buy this at the supermarket or at any sweet shop. The flavor is not disgusting but you get tired of it very easy, at least in my case. I'm giving 4 stars because the are not so bad that you shouldn't buy them, because you should. You have to try them at least one time in your life
Zana E.
Zana E.

I love the taste of the Sour Cream and Onion Pringles Potato Crisps. When I eat them I really can taste the flavor of the sour cream and the onions. It's very delicious it is my favourite one.
By the way I also love the one with sour cream and hot peper it's also very delicious. I can recommend to taste it. It's a must do for all the Crisps lover out there !! ;P

Kr Zana
Julie M.
Julie M.

Absolutely love Pringles in the fact that you are able to put the lid back on and they will stay fresh mind you most of the time the lid never gets back on. the reason for my low star rating is I usually find buying the containers separately works out cheaper in the long run then buying the larger pack Pringles are always on sale near my house for 0.99 or cheaper
Piu S.
Piu S.

I am so in love with this flavor. This is my favorite from the family of Pringles. The taste of sour cream is loaded well on to the chips and the can contains a good amount of chips which is worth for the money paid. It is also a good snack for a hungry moment and the more you eat the mare you will crave for it.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.

My favorite pringles ever :) right whrn i open the pacage everyone smells it right away. the taste ir really good, like it said, sour cream and onion, so if its not your tipe of flavor don't think you gonna like it, but can still give it a shot because the flavor its not that noticeble, at least for me :)
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

These chips in my opinion have zero flavor ,I personally don't know what all the hype is surrounding these chips ,they are suppose to be flavored with sour cream and onion seasoning but there is no taste at all,I can't stand Pringles ,I think they are horrible chips and will not recommend them to anyone
Adachukwu N.
Adachukwu N.
Abuja

I am in love. This chip is my favourite all time chip. i loterally dl not buy anyother flavour except when am feeling adventurous. Inexpensive. Tasty . contains sour cream which i love. the saltiness is on another level on its own. It is the right blend. Just buy it affordable tasty and recommendable.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?