Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Gastonia, NC

These Pringles are really good! My only complaint with Pringles is I feel like I don't really get a lot of chips for my money. That being said, I think the quality of the chips being in the can instead of the bag is a lot better. So, I would definitely buy again.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA

This is my favorite favor among Pringles chips. It is thin and crispy. However, it gets a little salty if I have too much of it. I know I should be having too much of it In a day, but it is THAT good. I usually get this at Safeway, and it is not expensive at all.
Nirvana W.
Nirvana W.
Forest Lake, MN

I bought these chips for my Son and they were quite affordable at around $3 at walmart. These Pringles were tasty and the packing was very convenient. A perfect addition to a packed lunch. I will purchase this product again. I would also recommend them to others.
Ale A.
Ale A.

I love pringles! Not only do I love the chips but I also love the packaging. Packaging isn't the most important thing in this case but the variety of flavors they have to chose from! I love this flavor and the cheese and even the original! Wait, I love them all!
Kaylene  F.
Kaylene F.
Rosemount, MN

Literary the best chips and they don't sell you short with the product amount ... they actually fill the chips all the way to the top... its never half empty like the potato chips that are bagged.. plus this is my favorite flavor. Lastly they're very addicting .
Liv S.
Liv S.
Newport, MI

My brother is 5 years old and we cannot get him to eat anything for his school lunches. Pringleso are his favorite chip and having them in snack packs are a blessing. It's the only thing he will eat at school to tide him over until he gets home. Best thing ever.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC

Pringles are my favorite potato chips because they are crunchy and not full of oil. They always have the perfect amount of flavor on each chip. They can be a little pricey but I also know that I am paying for a full can of chips rather than a bag of mostly air!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

These are so flavorful, they are almost too flavorful. The chip itself has a very thick powder on it that is not very appealing. As soon as you pop open the container, you are overpowered by a powdery Sour Cream and Onion scent. I prefer the originals to these.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, Ca

OMG! I don't know what it is, but out of all the things I must have as a snack are these! They're so delicious. I buy these at any grocery store. but if you haven't tried these, you must. I always buy these when I'm in the mood for a snack. Also buy the dip!
Martha Q.
Martha Q.

Possibly the best crisps I've eve eat end so flavorsome and nourish Will say that they are obviously not good for you and very very salty, however good for treats and picnics with dips. Love them and would buy them every time however they are very pricey.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now