Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Liv S.
Liv S.
Newport, MI

My brother is 5 years old and we cannot get him to eat anything for his school lunches. Pringleso are his favorite chip and having them in snack packs are a blessing. It's the only thing he will eat at school to tide him over until he gets home. Best thing ever.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC

Pringles are my favorite potato chips because they are crunchy and not full of oil. They always have the perfect amount of flavor on each chip. They can be a little pricey but I also know that I am paying for a full can of chips rather than a bag of mostly air!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

These are so flavorful, they are almost too flavorful. The chip itself has a very thick powder on it that is not very appealing. As soon as you pop open the container, you are overpowered by a powdery Sour Cream and Onion scent. I prefer the originals to these.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, Ca

OMG! I don't know what it is, but out of all the things I must have as a snack are these! They're so delicious. I buy these at any grocery store. but if you haven't tried these, you must. I always buy these when I'm in the mood for a snack. Also buy the dip!
Martha Q.
Martha Q.

Possibly the best crisps I've eve eat end so flavorsome and nourish Will say that they are obviously not good for you and very very salty, however good for treats and picnics with dips. Love them and would buy them every time however they are very pricey.
Brenda  G.
Brenda G.
Fontana, CA

I love this flavor in particular, it really does taste like sour cream and onion, they taste really good and I like how the chips aren't so hard like other chips that stab the inside of my mouth, I would recommend to others and definitely would repurchase.
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.
Exeter, NH

If I could eat a package of Pringles sour cream and onion chips a day without repercussions I believe I would. Absolutely my all time favorite flavor and chip brand. Even my two year old loves them and he is a very picky eater so that should say something.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA

These are my favorite Pringles! The sour cream and onion is very appetizing and is very satisfying when I am craving some junk food! Great for days at theme parks when I am in need of a snack or at the beach with my friends. Can never go wrong with these!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL

I have several favorite Pringles flavors but the one I reach for most often is sour cream and onion. It is basically a staple for any occasion calling for potato chips. The tube canister is perfect for snacking and revealing the remaining chips for later.
Holly R.
Holly R.
London

A tasty snack that's perfect to share with family and friends! Love this flavor! It's very addictive! This is the only flavor I buy! The only downside is they aren't healthy... At all! But in general the flavor is nice and the portion size is generous.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now