BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
As someone who loves their potato chips without ripples, Pringles really hits the mark. Packaged simply in their can, they are saltier and more hold up under packing with other groceries. Once you pop, the fun really doesn't stop!
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
I am not the biggest fan of Pringles chips, I prefer lay's. My favorite chips are the sour cream and onion. If I can't get Lay's I will get Pringles. I like that Pringles has a smaller container of chips for a snack or something.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
One thing I love about Pringles is they are messy . The flavor on these taste exactly like sour cream and onions! I bought these from Stop and Shop for around $3. These are great alternative to chips I would highly recommend them
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx
OMG!! My ultimate favorite chips!! Especially the sour cream and onion Pringles. They are always delicious and crisp. You can't have just one, you gotta have the whole can!!! These are a total must have when going to the beach!!
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my ultimate beach bag snack, every year, every trip, every time! They are so good that if I get to the beach and these are missing, I'm scouting the boardwalks to find them. I have to have sour cream and onion Pringles!
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Love the packaging of these, you can open and close for next time to preserve freshness. This flavor is good and I love that they have a large variety of flavors to find your fav. Love to add this in sandwiches to add a crunch.
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Little rock, AR
Not a fan. I'm a Pringle lover but these are awful. the flavor is too artificial tasting. I wouldn't buy again. and I don't recommend. luckily the price is super cheap on this product. others may enjoy them however I do not.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
Only chips that doesn't sell half chips half air lol .. And it's not to much salt or flavor .. Just a hint witch is great for my child. 150 calories and sodium total so not too bad and 0 sugar. I son loves it and I do too.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion is one of my favorites! I find myself grabbing a can of these whenever I see it! I just have to also remember to grab a bottle of water, since I would be munching on these. Can never go wrong!
Judy C.
Judy C.
San Gabriel, CA
Foodie Expert
These chips are my favorite. Their flavors taste it consistently throughout these years, they are pretty affordable usually a dollar to two dollars each. I would definitely buy these Pringles sour cream potato Crisp again
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?