Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL

Sour cream pingles,!!! Sour cream is my favorite all time favorite flavor! Pringles allows you to take em with you and save some for later, if there are any left. The lid keeps them from getting stale and they stay so crunchy and full of flavor.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Love Pringles potato chips. They are easy to transport, the carton doesn't get as smashed up as a bag of regular potato chips. The flavors are great, and it's perfect for the beach because you can reuse the can to carry sea shells! #beachsnacks
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi

Perfect size for a delicious check. I love how they always seem way less greasy than any other bag of potato chips so it makes me feel a little better and healthier about eating the Pringles. Plus the flavoring of them is unique and delicious.
cassie g.
cassie g.

Another favorite chip of mine. They never leave crazy residue like other chips do & love the container they come in! This is the best flavor & these are usually out of stock. I understand as they are a hit with both myself & my children. Yumm!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

My favorite flavor of chip by far. I always crave Pringles, and love the small can it comes in. They usually are pretty reasonably priced at around a dollar. Though not healthy for you, they are a delicious snack to have every once in a while.
Michelle  J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA

Love these. Pringles are so delicious and crisp. I am a repeat consumer and have been since a child. I love that they come in canisters with lids so they stay fresh until you eat them all. Very satisfying if you crave salty and crispy snacks.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Orange, CA

These are SO addictive but real smelly. You can't ever eat just one and be sure to brush your teeth afterwards! They really are delicious though and I find myself grabbing a pack at least once a month (not more since Pringles aren't healthy).
Penelope B.
Penelope B.

I always say the sour cream and onion should he the original flavor. These are so good and flavorful. the taste of onion isn't so over powering and has a nice balance with the sour cream. They're my fave, I'm actually eating them right now!
Jaye S.
Jaye S.

These chips are probably one of the reasons why I need to lose weight. I'm such a salty fiend, and these chips satisfy all of my desires. I can eat like the whole can in one sitting, as I'm typing this I actually want some now. Ugh so good!
Natasha G.
Natasha G.

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! They're my chips of choice for the beach because the can helps keep the sand out and I can store them easily without worrying about them being crushed. Perfect for before and after a dip in the ocean!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now