Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love that pringles come in a tube which cannot be smashed but they still can be broken inside if they get dropped. These have a good flavor but I can only eat so many because pringles seem to be very salty. Me and my son love making duck lips with them.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA

These are my favorite Pringles! The sour cream and onion is very appetizing and is very satisfying when I am craving some junk food! Great for days at theme parks when I am in need of a snack or at the beach with my friends. Can never go wrong with these!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL

I have several favorite Pringles flavors but the one I reach for most often is sour cream and onion. It is basically a staple for any occasion calling for potato chips. The tube canister is perfect for snacking and revealing the remaining chips for later.
Sofía A.
Sofía A.
Concepción del Uruguay

Doesn't everyone love Pringles ?!?haha I love Pringles and this sour cream and onion flavor is my favorite next to the plain !! The size of these packages are very convenient and great for grab and go snacking! The only problem is I can't eat just one !!
Kathy J.
Kathy J.

Always can count on these tasting good. These are definitely my all time favourite potato crisps compared to any other brand because they didn't taste oily and they have just enough flavour to be just right for any occasion. I would 100% recommend these!
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

Blair W.
Blair W.
Morgan City, LA

I love to eat, and chips are my all time favorite snack! Nobody wants crumbs though, the bags can get so easily smashed. I love Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! It's my favorite flavor. I can eat a whole thing of them in a sitting if I don't watch myself.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

I don't usually like Sour Cream & Onion, but I love Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, so so so good! I like the canister, easy to pop in a bag or car. There chips are so light and airy, with great flavor. Be careful, because you'll want to eat the whole can!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL

I love Pringles. The sour cream flavor is one of my favorite! If you let them go too long though, the canister doesn't really keep them fresh. I don't typically let them last that long though! If you've never tried any Pringles, I highly recommend them!
Thaila M.
Thaila M.
Alameda, CA

I love Pringles, it's easy to just take on the go. I eat Pringles all the time and I love how you put in your bag and not worry about it getting every. It's not healthy but it's good for on the go! I recommend if you love chips and are always on the go!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now