Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Kailey C.
Kailey C.
March 26, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
As a college student who is always on the go these are great! I can bring either the small container or larger container to class, work, or even practice. They fill you up and taste great. These are my favorite flavor Pringles too!
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
These are some of my favorite chips. Every time I get a tube, I have trouble not finishing the whole can. The sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor but like a lot of other Pringles they aren't as flavorful as some chip brands
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Oct. 21, 2016, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
As someone who loves their potato chips without ripples, Pringles really hits the mark. Packaged simply in their can, they are saltier and more hold up under packing with other groceries. Once you pop, the fun really doesn't stop!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
One thing I love about Pringles is they are messy . The flavor on these taste exactly like sour cream and onions! I bought these from Stop and Shop for around $3. These are great alternative to chips I would highly recommend them
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
I am not the biggest fan of Pringles chips, I prefer lay's. My favorite chips are the sour cream and onion. If I can't get Lay's I will get Pringles. I like that Pringles has a smaller container of chips for a snack or something.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Middletown, OH
Jan. 9, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 1.41 oz. Canister
My daughter loves these, she prefers these over any of the other flavors. She used to love the cheese ones, I bought these one day because the cheese ones were out, now she rather these ones over the cheese ones she used to love
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx
June 11, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
OMG!! My ultimate favorite chips!! Especially the sour cream and onion Pringles. They are always delicious and crisp. You can't have just one, you gotta have the whole can!!! These are a total must have when going to the beach!!
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my ultimate beach bag snack, every year, every trip, every time! They are so good that if I get to the beach and these are missing, I'm scouting the boardwalks to find them. I have to have sour cream and onion Pringles!
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Love the packaging of these, you can open and close for next time to preserve freshness. This flavor is good and I love that they have a large variety of flavors to find your fav. Love to add this in sandwiches to add a crunch.
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Little rock, AR
June 7, 2016, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 1.41 oz. Canister
Not a fan. I'm a Pringle lover but these are awful. the flavor is too artificial tasting. I wouldn't buy again. and I don't recommend. luckily the price is super cheap on this product. others may enjoy them however I do not.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?