Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

These chips in my opinion have zero flavor ,I personally don't know what all the hype is surrounding these chips ,they are suppose to be flavored with sour cream and onion seasoning but there is no taste at all,I can't stand Pringles ,I think they are horrible chips and will not recommend them to anyone
Adachukwu N.
Adachukwu N.
Abuja

I am in love. This chip is my favourite all time chip. i loterally dl not buy anyother flavour except when am feeling adventurous. Inexpensive. Tasty . contains sour cream which i love. the saltiness is on another level on its own. It is the right blend. Just buy it affordable tasty and recommendable.
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Owingsville, KY

This has been my favorite flavor of pringles for such a long time. The flavor of sour cream and onio is s strong and tasty. I have repurchased this several times. Pringles flavor is so much better than most comparable potatoe chips. They also provide a great quantity for such a low price.
Alice I.
Alice I.
Montreal, Quebec

Love these! They remind me of my grandmother, who once bought us a dozen of these and we'd finish about 2 can a day, my siblings and I. They don't taste spectacular or anything, but if you're craving something naughty, this will satisfy you. They taste like onion powdered chips.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Newcastle

A must if your having a movie night especially with salsa ..you can taste the sour cream and the onion it's a good balance in flavour as they compliment each other . Bonus feature is that they come in snack size tubs which is handy f your on the go or in any work industry
Nusha L.
Nusha L.

This pack is amazing in flavour and definitely worth buying because it doesn't disappoint. It's better than average packet bag crisps because it's not full of air its genuinely filled tot he top everytime. its not really healthy but i mean as a cheat its always te best!
Silmalila H.
Silmalila H.
Matagalpa

Amoo las pringles en especial estas son muy ricas creo que a la mayoria les gusta y si nio lo has provado deberias estan deliciosas recomendado para ustedes muy buenooo ricooo y no es caro para nada y es facil, de encontrar esperoo les guste y espero su opinion pronto
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

Favourite chip, favorite flavor. Everything about this chip I love. I buy this product from our supermarket giant Woolworths and it is sold at a great cheap price for the consumers. And always a bonus there is always more chips than air. This product is loved by many
Alessa S.
Alessa S.

I know Chips are super unhealthy (I feel like those are even unhealthier) but let's be honest everybody loves the Sour Cream and Onion ones. They're super tasty and I could eat the whole bag at once (don't worry I don't do that). I robably couldn't live without them.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.

I love these crisps!!! The tub is always filled up to the top with crisps which means you get your money's worth. They taste absolutely amazing and they don't taste like any other crsips. They are sweet but slightly tangy and once you have one, you need to eat more.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now