Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Xavia M.
Xavia M.

Pringles are very delicious. These are one of my favorite kinds of Pringles. It comes in different sizes so you can get which amount you want. Plus it's not expensive at all.
Jeilene  M.
Jeilene M.
Anchorage, AK

Best kind of Pringles out there these are the only Pringles I get the other are good but in my opinion these are by far the best
Vina Jane L.
Vina Jane L.

I love Pringles mainly because they taste good and it's the only junk food that doesn't contain as much air compared to lays and Of all Pringles flavor this is one of my top 3 favorites!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Alpharetta, GA

So addicting and savory. I always have a hard time limiting myself with these
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

I love Pringles, especially these sour cream and onion flavor. They're tasty and light and they have a ton more flavors to choose from!
Tiyona S.
Tiyona S.
Fort Wayne, IN

Pringles are the best ! These are just yummy and a good snack ! I just love how good these are .
Stina M.
Stina M.
Carmichael, CA

This is by far the best flavor of Pringles out there! I have loved these my entire life! You know what they say once you pop you just can't stop! LOL
Umme M.
Umme M.
dubai

i love the taste .. its good but as it can have a bad impact on health i prefer to consume it less ... its even kinda expensive for me personally so I don't have it much.                                                                                         its  good when friends come over, the packaging is kinda cool unique .. its good for once in a while
Lily Z.
Lily Z.

Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. You may get half a bag of chips when you buy Lays or Doritos, but you'll never get half a tube of pringles. The fact that it comes with a lid enables you to keep it fresh for longer periods of time. It's also great for traveling, or for a trip to the beach. Pop the lid on and you'll never have to worry about sand getting in it. The sleek packaging enables you to easily put it in your beach bag, while giving you more than enough room to store your other beach essentials.
Umar K.
Umar K.

Iconic. Classic. Throwback. Old School. There are so many ways of describing Pringles timeless Sour Cream & Onion crisps. Each time we enjoy a can, it brings so many memories flooding back for many of us at Chip Review; and we’re betting that we’re not the only ones. Most of us here at Chip Review were pretty young when Pringles entered into our lives. Oh, those glorious, unique potato crisps, arrived on the scene with their uniform-scooped shape, and their handy-dandy canister (definitely a game changer).
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now