Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are so good! Wonderful for parties and sharing with friends. I like how the can is recyclable too.
Ashla  G.
Ashla G.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG these are so good! I feel that they are a little bit healthier than regular chips. Perfect for an afternoon snack or salty pick me up
Fernanda W.
Fernanda W.
Orlando, FL
I love the sour cream and onion chips! But I usually buy the regular sized and pack small portions into reusable zip-lock bags! It's cheaper that way!
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Only chip container that you don't pay for air. I love these! Lighter and less oily than chips. This is better than most of the available flavors, but that's only my opinion :)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is my favorite pringle flavor. I eat these so much they are so delicious, I highly recommend this.
Kendal C.
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA
These are the perfect size for a little snack, to pack in lunches, or to keep in your car for when you're hungry and on the go. They're conveniently sized and easy to take from place to place with you.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the best combination of salty, creamy, and sour. I love Pringles in general but I especially love this flavor. Very affordable and tasty.
Lana a.
Lana a.
How bad it is for you but oh boy how tasty it is! I love that strong yet disappearing flavor of sour cream
Sara V.
Sara V.
Favorite type of pringles sour cream and onion! Once I start eating them I can't stop I eat them all. Though they are not good for you they sure are addicting to eat.
Amber H.
Amber H.
These are so yummy. I love Pringles. They are great for children's lunches and to take to work.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?