Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Sevi B.
Sevi B.

At first, you can be sceptical but once you try it, you can't go back! These chips are to die for! I love this onion flavour combined with the crispiness of the Pringles, it's just perfect as it melt in your mouth, you can taste all the spices!
Madison R.
Madison R.

They're very good and apparently the more I write the bigger this bar goes. It's asking me where I bought them, I got them at Walmart if you must know. And yes, they're affordable. Look! I'm almost there. I would also recommend these Pringles to anyone.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Trenton, NJ

love these chips! one of my favorite sour cream and onion chips. highly recommend
Justine C.
Justine C.
Haslet, TX

Pringles always taste so stale and processed to me... My 5 year old loves them and begs for them often, but I can't get past the fact that they're so neatly stacked... chips should be messier.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

I love Pringles sour cream & onion. They're addicting I can never have just 1 or 2! My mom is especially addicted to them she buys a can a week!
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

These are one of my favs.Its such a good snack to take to school or anywhere.I love eating these every time I get the chance too.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

I've tried pringles sour cream and union crisps and they are so good!!when you've got a craving and don't know of what then these Chrisps are grait! They are so spread and thin and just so perfect.
Macy T.
Macy T.

This is a MUST in my cart. Not only are they cheap, it taste good. It can be brought almost anywhere.
As far as I know it's the only chip brand that doesn't sell air. It's quite tasty but maybe they should add more flavoring.
Bella C.
Bella C.

Soooooo good!!!!! I will never buy any other type of Pringles because these are definitely the best out!!!!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now