Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

Great flavor and crisp chip. My family loves Pringles, and a great to take on trips. You don't have to worry about them getting crushed like bagged chips.
Mijin L.
Mijin L.

My favorite flavor out of all the other Pringle flavors. but its so hard to stop eating
Madison S.
Madison S.
Kokomo, IN

I love Pringles and I love the sour cream & onion flavor! These are the best and I can usually eat a whole can by myself
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX

My favorite flavor of Pringles, tastes way better than any other sour cream and onion chips from any other brand!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA

Hate how these chips are usually all broken when I open them. I do use them in my children's lunches and sometimes as a throw snack in my lunch but it seems like they are more broken then there are intact ones. I do like the sour cream and onion taste. If you don't care for salt these are not for you.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.

This multipack was helpful when I had a movie night with my friends. We each got our own can of Pringles (or two) and it was great. It is literally the exact same as the regular cans, just smaller, but there's more of them. It honestly was just helpful and easy. Def. will buy aga
Robin f.
Robin f.
Hillsborough, NH

These were by far my favorite chips to eat before i went vegan. They have a perfect crunch and such a great flavor.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love all types of Pringles! These ones leave a bad smelling breath but totally worth it
Jen V.
Jen V.

Not a fan of sour cream and onion but this is a must grab. It has a strong flavor and scent. hard to miss.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

Great snack but you won't be able to stop with the serving size. Still confused why they haven't made the packaging easier to work with
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now