Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Clementon, NJ

I love pringles! They are my favorite chips! I love how light and airy they are yet appetizing as a go to snack! Plus my favorite flavor is sour cream and onion! Yum!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX

Anything sour cream and onion i will love. But I think the Pringles version are the best and it's a chip brand that actually fills up the container with chips.
Esraa H.
Esraa H.

I mean what is better than Pringles sour cream and onion! I can't get enough of this stuff. It tastes incredible and it's never enough! Absolutely amazing and better than any knockoff brands. It will always be my favorite chips. It's light yet satisfying. Would highly recommend to snack lovers.
Johanna D.
Johanna D.
Los Angeles, CA

I'm not usually a person who loves sour cream but after trying these out I loved them. This is now one of my favorite snacks in the go!
Mari G.
Mari G.
Allen, TX

Addictive! I can and have eaten an entire can in one sitting. I love purchasing these when Kroger has them on sale 10 for $10. I make sure to stock up.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo

I looooove Pringles. Sour Cream and Onion is my favorite one of them. Sad thing: They're very expensive in my country (Venezuela) and not so easy to find but they worth their price. The one bad thing about its taste is the chemical taste, I can get other ones with less processed flavor.
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love these chips. I also love the paprika ones but these aren't spicey and you can eat a lot without feeling the need to drink water. I regularly eat these pringles😍 they're just the best hahah😘😘e
April
April

Classic snack. So good and easy to eat. Great flavors. Always a good chip to have.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH

Love these. Crave these all the time. I love packing a bag of these for my lunches. Taste so much like sour cream and onion. I love how they are in a vans too so they don't get crushed is bags like other chips
Daira O.
Daira O.

It is an amazing and completely delicious chip.A lot of rich flavour and stunning as expected.Beautifu crunch and a little bit of an "ugly" aftertaste.Pros-nice flavour,nice crunch,cons-u just can not stop eating them.Definetly a thing you should try.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now