Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

Hands down my favorite Pringle flavor. Not as good as lays sour cream and onion but almost there!
Tori C.
Tori C.

I love these so much! So super yummy! They are my favorite! I could eat these all the time 😍
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY

I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. I can literally eat the whole thing in one sitting. I prefer these types of chips over the super fried ones because they feel less "healthy" LOL
Chi T.
Chi T.

BEST SNACK EVERR!!!
I work at a convenience store and ofc we sell hella snackkks, all brands, I have tasted so many but at the end, PRINGLES is still the best, no air-bag snack, tasty and cheapppp. What else can you wish for??
Janiel S.
Janiel S.

I love these chips. My favorite. The flavor and the crunch is great. So yummy.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL

I come from an island so that means that we were always at the beach and in every trip Pringles was always a part but this is the family favorite by far.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN

My grandson asks for these every time he is spending the night! One of his favorites, definitely a yes
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA

Love the taste. It's so addicting and has a lot of great flavor. There are so many in these tubes and are perfect for parties. You can buy in so many places and it's so easy to reseal for future enjoyment. Does make your breath smell garlicy.
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.

My favorite sour cream and onion chip! It's so flavorful and really packs a punch. I would get the smaller packs for school and the portions would be just enough. The only downside is the shape. It's iconic, but definitely not portable.
Maria F.
Maria F.

Why are Pringles at 10 in the list??? These chips make my day. The flavor is rich and they actually fill the WHOLE container up and not rip you off with the whole ' 2/3's of the bag is air because the chips might get crushed' excuse.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now