Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Eagle Mountain, Utah
My favorite Pringles flavor! I also like the cheddar cheese but these are at the top of my list :)
Sydni  F.
Sydni F.
I don't particularly like the sour cream and onion Pringles. But I am a very picky eater. Most of my family loves them though.
Isaias P.
Isaias P.
Good bang for your buck they don't sell you are which is what makes Pringles the best.
Brittni H.
Brittni H.
Rosebud, TX
These are perfect for on the go! And amazingly delicious! I recommend these to anyone, they are great for any age
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Great snack but you won't be able to stop with the serving size. Still confused why they haven't made the packaging easier to work with
Jen V.
Jen V.
Not a fan of sour cream and onion but this is a must grab. It has a strong flavor and scent. hard to miss.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all types of Pringles! These ones leave a bad smelling breath but totally worth it
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
My favorite flavor of Pringles, tastes way better than any other sour cream and onion chips from any other brand!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Kokomo, IN
I love Pringles and I love the sour cream & onion flavor! These are the best and I can usually eat a whole can by myself
Mijin L.
Mijin L.
My favorite flavor out of all the other Pringle flavors. but its so hard to stop eating
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?