Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

Love these! You get what you pay for no air! And you can do some awesome duck lips! Once you start you won't want to stop
Addison C.
Addison C.

VERY good! I would recommend you buying these for you or your children. They are very crunchy and good and have all kinds of flavored and tastes! They are amazing. They aren't that expensive if you don't mind paying a little. Noting could replace the taste and goodness of these chips. They are amazing!
V O.
V O.

one of my favourite flavour of pringles. although the new versions have lost its old taste making it a bit worse
Katharina T.
Katharina T.
Schwaebisch Gmuend

The Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps are really good. It is always meating my expectations and one of the best Sour Cream & Onion crisps I've had.
Pringles crisps, like any, are not healthy, and the price is definitely too high, but I would still recommend them and always come back to them.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

i love these as a kid. They're so yummy and easy to eat. For me, one pack is just enough but when i crave for chip, i can eat like 2-3. and they dont make your hands as dirty as reaching thro the pringles tube. You can get these from like costco, BJ ,those big store. Even pharmacy. But, they will cost a bit more than the tube ones.
Selina T.
Selina T.
St. Peters, Nova Scotia

By far my favourite potato chip! Amazing flavour, great crunch, and best of all... they don't sell you air in a bag! Just great chips. 10/10 would buy again.. and again... and again 😊 highly recommend these chips
Robin f.
Robin f.
Hillsborough, NH

These were by far my favorite chips to eat before i went vegan. They have a perfect crunch and such a great flavor.
Ruth E.
Ruth E.

Pringles sour cream and onion I said my favourite flavour of Pringles chips and they are just so good and savoury, I could just eat them all day!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Love pringles! Easy to take anywhere as a snack or to work in your lunch. Great with burgers
Memie C.
Memie C.
Bellevue , WA

Pringles sour cream & onion is my all time favorite! It's salty with little hint of sour. The smell of onion is also quite decent👌🏻 I've been sticking with this one since I was a kid, and never change my mind. Yummmm👅
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now