Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Beth S.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH

I love these Pringles! I bought some to fill stockings with this Christmas. I love them because the chips stay intact and I'm not paying for a bag of air.
Onna S.
Onna S.

So deliciously delicious..I Love PRINGLES..THESE ARE ONE OF THE BEST PRINGLES flavor..
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

This has always been my favorite flavor. You really can't stop, once you pop! haha! I love the mini cans they now offer too, so that you can take them with you and not carry a fully size tube around.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Westerville, OH

I love these! They are on sale pretty often at my grocer so that is always a plus! There is always just the right amount of flavor on each chip. I also think that the amount of chips that are in each package is a great amount!
Robin f.
Robin f.
Hillsborough, NH

These were by far my favorite chips to eat before i went vegan. They have a perfect crunch and such a great flavor.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.

This multipack was helpful when I had a movie night with my friends. We each got our own can of Pringles (or two) and it was great. It is literally the exact same as the regular cans, just smaller, but there's more of them. It honestly was just helpful and easy. Def. will buy aga
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA

Hate how these chips are usually all broken when I open them. I do use them in my children's lunches and sometimes as a throw snack in my lunch but it seems like they are more broken then there are intact ones. I do like the sour cream and onion taste. If you don't care for salt these are not for you.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN

Favorite flavor of all time!! I could eat a can of these every day :P really tasty & easy to grab and go on my way!
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

'Once you pop, you can't stop'....unfortunately so true. Full of flavour and what I can only imagine is a magic ingredient because once I start eating these I cannot stop myself! Love these but wish I had a bit more self control 😂
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

Hands down my favorite Pringle flavor. Not as good as lays sour cream and onion but almost there!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?