BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Brent R.
Brent R.
Lupton, MI
This is my absolute favorite sour cream and onion potato chips. If im being honest with you I have more than once eaten a whole can.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
Favorite Pringle flavor of all time. My son can't even pass by these in the stores because he'll immediately want them lol
Nickita B.
Nickita B.
Bronx, NY
OMG its hard for these to leave my hands once i've got em! The taste has not changed since I was a kid. My favorite chips!
Corina T.
Corina T.
This is my favorite flavor. Although i also like the bbq flvor and my daughter likes the cheddar cheese flavor.
goldie w.
goldie w.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor since I was a child and taste great and always crispy and stuff and filling and not to heavy
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
These are me n my boyfriend favorite flavor we buy like an dozen at a time because he will eat them all from me
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
These are so flavorful, they are almost too flavorful. The chip itself has a very thick powder on it that is not very appealing. As soon as you pop open the container, you are overpowered by a powdery Sour Cream and Onion scent. I prefer the originals to these.
Josette C.
Josette C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Very tasty. I love sour cream and onion chips and these are some of the best. You also get a lot of chips in each package
Elena G.
Elena G.
Philadelphia
This chips is my all time favorite. I love the taste more flavors and very easy to chew. Thin and crispy chips.
Liv S.
Liv S.
Newport, MI
My brother is 5 years old and we cannot get him to eat anything for his school lunches. Pringleso are his favorite chip and having them in snack packs are a blessing. It's the only thing he will eat at school to tide him over until he gets home. Best thing ever.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?