Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Streamwood, IL
I love how it almost fills the whole thing unlike a bag of lays that only have half due to the fact shipping can crush the chips without so much air!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
The size of the container is perfect to put inside of a lunch bag or purse for a snack. I love the sour cream and onion flavor of pringles. The flavors compliment each other.
Ashla  G.
Ashla G.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG these are so good! I feel that they are a little bit healthier than regular chips. Perfect for an afternoon snack or salty pick me up
Abby  P.
Abby P.
Glenside, PA
The best flavor of Pringles, hands down. It's not a super strong flavor, but it gets the job done.
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Only chip container that you don't pay for air. I love these! Lighter and less oily than chips. This is better than most of the available flavors, but that's only my opinion :)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is my favorite pringle flavor. I eat these so much they are so delicious, I highly recommend this.
Jeilene  M.
Jeilene M.
Anchorage, AK
Best kind of Pringles out there these are the only Pringles I get the other are good but in my opinion these are by far the best
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I love Pringles, especially these sour cream and onion flavor. They're tasty and light and they have a ton more flavors to choose from!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Concord, CA
Who doesn't love Pringles. I always get these when I'm on the road or just at target or anything super good
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
I can't get enough of these. Great taste and so crispy. The only bad thing about is that they are gone before you know it.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?