BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Ryan C.
Pomona, CA
I like these a lot to take camping or hiking since they don't get crushed in the can. I love the flavors and they stay fresh in the can
Johanna D.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not usually a person who loves sour cream but after trying these out I loved them. This is now one of my favorite snacks in the go!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles, especially these sour cream and onion flavor. They're tasty and light and they have a ton more flavors to choose from!
Laurel W.
Duluth, MN
I love these chips. They have just the perfect amount of flavor for me! I would suggest them to anyone who likes sour cream and onion!
Mara P.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Yummy when ur craving something this is the best i love pringles thry are so good and best of all thry are not greasy like other chips
Elizabeth L.
Estas son mis favoritas después de la de Cheedar. Son crujientes, el sabor a cebolla no es fuerte y son adictivas también. Me encantan
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles brand potato crisps and this is another good flavor. These crisps rarely last long in my household. Repeat buyer!!!
Gabriela C.
No las cambio por nada. Bueno no sabia que habian tantos sabores. Posible y me anime un dia a cambiarlas. Porque amo las papas fritas.
Cari A.
These are my favorite sour cream and onion chip. They always have the right amount of flavor. However, they do have a weird aftertaste.
Amber F.
Folsom, CA
I love how the top pops open. I love how the flavor has a perfect amount of onion aND sour cream flavor. These are one of my favorites.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?