BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
joy ..
Absolutely love these Pringles!!! Their crunch is irresistible and their flavor is great! Only down side...why are they so many calories?!?
Johnna R.
Love it! Not just because of the clever and that easy closes but that is actually fuller than the bag ones lok
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
My kids enjoy these with Peanut butter and jelly for lunch.This is also our car snack of choice when we go on vacation.
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
Best chips ever made, plus the only chip brand that don't sell air ! like lays. hate that brand.. ! Pringles have great flavors.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I really like Sour Cream and Onion Pringles! They are great tasting and love that they do not have an excess of oil! Pringles are my favorite chips!
Betty M.
I really love the flavor of Pringles Sour Cream & Onion , so light and I could munch on these day. Always love the container, keeps the chips fresh.
Josselyn L.
Bartow, FL
This is like my go to Chip can when it comes to Pringles this is the flavor I buy most often I don't think I can ever replace it
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
Para mi estas son las mejores papas que existen en el mercado por no se parten no son grasosas y son super crujientes y divinas
Kori C.
I love these! These taste so good, such good flavor. I love these by them selves or with my meal.
Susan B.
Good flavor and crunching ssssoooo. The texture of the chip is good and there are enough in the container.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?