Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I love Pringles, especially these sour cream and onion flavor. They're tasty and light and they have a ton more flavors to choose from!
Jeilene  M.
Jeilene M.
Anchorage, AK
Best kind of Pringles out there these are the only Pringles I get the other are good but in my opinion these are by far the best
Abby  P.
Abby P.
Glenside, PA
The best flavor of Pringles, hands down. It's not a super strong flavor, but it gets the job done.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Streamwood, IL
I love how it almost fills the whole thing unlike a bag of lays that only have half due to the fact shipping can crush the chips without so much air!
Jj T.
Jj T.
Rochester, NY
These are my favorite Pringles so far! I've tasted so many different kinds of Pringles but these are my favorites 😍
Melena S.
Melena S.
Sauk Centre, MN
By far my favorite chips. i mean, who doesn't love pringles? they are so good and you can just eat a couple. its impossible. i always eat the whole can in 5 minutes lol
Mierra C.
Mierra C.
Absolutely love these especially this kind, these are one of the first things I look for when I go get groceries.
shyanne c.
shyanne c.
These are my favorite flavor of Pringles. They are actually my favorite sour cream & onion flavored chips period! They never last long at my household.
Lucero E.
Lucero E.
These taste amazing, if you're a fan of onions that is. I love how Pringles don't have just air like bags of chips as well!
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite sour cream and onion chip/crisp. They have a good crunch to them. They're not too salty, and they aren't greasy. I love them.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?