Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sara L.
Sara L.
Lutherville Timonium, MD

I am guilty of eating half a can of Pringles in one sitting. They are addicting, crispy, and satisfying. You can never go wrong with a Pringle.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY

Absolutely delicious! Flavor is on point and Pringles never disappoint me! A decent amount of Pringles are given for the price they charge. The only thing I will always dislike is the shape of the can...it's impossible to get your hand in the bottom:(
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Old orchard Beach, Maine

This is my second favorite Pringles product, next to your new Multigrain FarmHouse Pringles . Please make more multigrain types! they are amazing
Emma H.
Emma H.

These r my favorite snack. They r so good!! ❤️❤️ these r amazing and r suitable for all occasions x
katelynn p.
katelynn p.

These are great when you're on a road trip and want a snack without a mess and can reseal it! the flavor is so yummy!!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. It's one of my favorites. So much flavor in a small chip. My only complaint is the size of the can. It needs to be just a little bigger. I have to pretty much dump the chips out once I get close to the bottom because my hand doesn't fit lol
Emelyn L.
Emelyn L.
Sterling, VA

Sour cream and Onion is my favoritte flavor of chips. But Pringles make them take so amazing. As people say 'They don't sell air' and they are so right.
Zubaida R.
Zubaida R.
Lahore

Sour cream and onion taste so good in any chips and as Pringle is one of the best chips so this one is must have. I love the sour taste and seasoning on it plus Pringle have thicker bites then other chips which is great.
Aarzoo S.
Aarzoo S.
delhi, New Delhi

Whenever and wherever. I see this sour cream & onion Pringles always want to buy. And my bf always tells me why do u always have to only eat Pringles. In all flavors. This is my favorite. Flavour and I cant resist.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Cambridge, OH

My favorite kind of Pringles! They taste so good :) plus, the little containers are perfect for on the go! :)
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now