BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Paola M.
Paola M.
tomball
These are my all time favorites! I can't stop eating it, i just love Pringles so much! Also these is my favorite flavor
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
I love these chips Pringles is the best company when it comes to chips because they sell actual food the taste is great
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Dayton, OH
Pringles sour cream and onion chips are my absolute favorite! I love the taste of them. I always buy them at the store.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Foodie Expert
Pringles are the best but i can no longer eat fat foods. i been on a diet for about a month and i gotten away from all the junk food. i would love to eats rhese again but not now.
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
Foodie Expert
I love how light and crispy these chips are. I love that they have many flavors for the different tastes I want. Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite.
Krissy J.
Krissy J.
Land o' Lakes
My go to for my child and his lunch box. Great sour cream n' onion flavor....i feel like I could eat the entire thing.
dtxtxx R.
dtxtxx R.
Mcallen
Foodie Expert
Tasteful snack! One of the most affordable chips ever! And it's full!! Delicious definitely would buy again!
Jaye S.
Jaye S.
These chips are probably one of the reasons why I need to lose weight. I'm such a salty fiend, and these chips satisfy all of my desires. I can eat like the whole can in one sitting, as I'm typing this I actually want some now. Ugh so good!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
These are so good!! Like I'm so obsessed with these. It's not even healthy. Not really but these are amazing
Lei F.
Lei F.
Clearwater, FL
I have a 5 year old and he absolutely loves these. Every time we go shopping at the grocery store, he always grabs a can. If I didn't monitor his eating, he would probably eat the whole thing I one sitting.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?