BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Amy S.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Foodie Expert
Just the container alone makes them worth the buy. Keeps them fresh and in one piece for easy travel and lunch packing
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Oklahoma City
We love Pringles because they can go anywhere! They're definitely a go-to snack when we are at the lake or in the car!
Lei F.
Lei F.
Clearwater, FL
I have a 5 year old and he absolutely loves these. Every time we go shopping at the grocery store, he always grabs a can. If I didn't monitor his eating, he would probably eat the whole thing I one sitting.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Foodie Expert
Me encantan las pringles de este tipo, para una picaderas o una merienda están perfectamente, las recomiendo
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
El Reno
Sour cream & onion Pringles are my absolute favorite flavor of Pringles, nice & crunchy with a great taste!!
Jesse L.
Jesse L.
North Salt Lake
I love these chips. I can easily finish a container by myself, they're not too hard, but just enough to be crunchy (:
Sindy A.
Sindy A.
Indianapolis
I love the flavor on these. Even though it's sour cream and ONION, the onion is mild enough for my youngest to enjoy.
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
All I can say is these have been my favorite since I was a little kid they are yummy yummy yummy yummy. Always fresh and always flavorful
Sharen W.
Sharen W.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion is a family favorite at my house. Great with a sandwich or as a snack by itself. Love the packaging with a lid also.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
So many food flavors of Pringles, it's hard to choose just one, but sour cream and onion are usually my go-to flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?