Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Lana a.
Lana a.
How bad it is for you but oh boy how tasty it is! I love that strong yet disappearing flavor of sour cream
Sara V.
Sara V.
Favorite type of pringles sour cream and onion! Once I start eating them I can't stop I eat them all. Though they are not good for you they sure are addicting to eat.
Amber H.
Amber H.
These are so yummy. I love Pringles. They are great for children's lunches and to take to work.
Midyana M.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX
These are great for the beach or road trips. Why you may ask well because you can eat them and then close them up when you are done. No mess it's a great product for kids
Tahira A.
Tahira A.
I love this flavor of Pringles. the texture is really nice and the box is always packaged up right up to the top!! definitely a great snack
Diannys C.
Diannys C.
I love this, I can take it with me to almost anywhere. I recommend this a lot.
Mailan D.
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
July 14, 2015, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
I love these. One of my favorite snacks and flavor. They're about the same amount of chips in the can (probably more) as much as you'd find in the $1 bags of chips you'd find in stores and convenient stores where most of the bag is consumed mostly of air.
Esme V.
Esme V.
Durham, NC
Great taste and no false advertisement love the size and great snack just love them
Lily T.
Lily T.
I love Pringles but I wish they were all evenly flavored. Some of the chips taste like they skipped the flavoring line on the way to the tube!
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
This flavor of pringles are once f my top favorites, along with the cheddar and original type of flavor that I usually eat
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?