Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Saira R.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ

Pringles!!! The only chip brand that does not sell air ! i love love love these!
Mattalis B.
Mattalis B.
Kalamazoo, MI

I love these chips so much. They taste so good the first time I ate them I was like omfg these are so good they are not that healthy but they are potatoes and Sour cream and onion I think others should really eat these they are delicious
Mijin L.
Mijin L.

My favorite flavor out of all the other Pringle flavors. but its so hard to stop eating
Susan G.
Susan G.
Alpharetta, GA

So addicting and savory. I always have a hard time limiting myself with these
Vina Jane L.
Vina Jane L.

I love Pringles mainly because they taste good and it's the only junk food that doesn't contain as much air compared to lays and Of all Pringles flavor this is one of my top 3 favorites!
Xavia M.
Xavia M.

Pringles are very delicious. These are one of my favorite kinds of Pringles. It comes in different sizes so you can get which amount you want. Plus it's not expensive at all.
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL, NL

Love these, they are my favorite flavor, once you eat one you can't stop till they're gone
Madison S.
Madison S.
Albany, NY

I love Pringles and I love the sour cream & onion flavor! These are the best and I can usually eat a whole can by myself
Kevin S.
Kevin S.
London, Ontario

Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of ANY chip brand. I like how Pringles has the cans so the chips never get crushed.
brittany B.
brittany B.

A great snack to have whenever you crave something crunchy and one of my favorite flavors.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now