Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY

Great snack for any time of the day. Love the flavor and it's great for on the go.
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

I love this flavor Pringles and I love that they're small enough to put in my purse if I want to have a small snack while I'm on the go.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Staten Island, NY

Who doesn't like Pringles? !?! This is my favorite flavor. But I find myself eating the entire container. lol
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Adairville, KY

I used to hate pringles when I was younger. Then I grabbed some a few months ago and realized how delicious they were. The only downside really is I can't seem to stop at just one. Too addicting!
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have always loved Pringles more than other chips. They aren't as greasy so they just feel better. The sour cream and onion are my favorite!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Albany, OR

The saying is true once you pop you just can't stop. Lol we love these so much we ended up getting a couple cases at costco and still didn't get sick of them!
Stina M.
Stina M.
Carmichael, CA

This is by far the best flavor of Pringles out there! I have loved these my entire life! You know what they say once you pop you just can't stop! LOL
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA

The sour cream and onion are one of the best flavors Pringles offers! They're so flavorful and easy to just keep eating until the container is empty!
Joy W.
Joy W.
Miami, Fl

The best flavor ever!!!!! This is literally the only flavor of pringles I eat.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Bowling Green, KY

I literally can't keep them on the house! There gone the next day there soo good!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now