Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2072)
Photos (42)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach
Foodie Expert
I love sour cream and onion pringles. I would rather have pringles than regular chips
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Waukee, IA
Hands down my favorite flavor of Pringles. And the canister make them super easy to get out, so I'm not reaching in and touching a bunch of chips at once.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love the sour cream and onion flavor! Pringles are such great quick snacks to take along or just have in the house. They are very flavorful.
Kait J.
Kait J.
Hands down my favorite flavor. they do get a little weird feeling if you eat too many at one time, but they are too good to just only eat one
Renell H.
Renell H.
Destrehan, LA
The sour cream flavor is my preferred flavor. I can eat a whole can all the way through not too salty or anything. I would take the Pringles brand sour cream and onion over any other brand
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
Talk about a classic. Pringles brand has been one of my favorites for years now. their products are affordable, tasty and have great quality.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL
These are a go to favorite in my house. The kids love these. Pringles are easy to share, store neatly in the container, are crispy, and full of flavor.
Ravi I.
Ravi I.
Long Is City, NY
You can't really go wrong with pringles! the original and the sour cream and onion are by far my favorite flavors. Also not too salty or overly flavored like other brands of potato chips.
Gaby S.
Gaby S.
Chicago
Honestly their just my favorite,even though your breath might stink a bit after :(.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Second only to Lays originals. I don't particularly like flavored chips but I can sit down and demolish the entire can of these is sour cream & onion.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?