BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Peggy W.
Sour Crean & Onion Pringles are still an all-time favorite. Nothing goes better with a good homemade sandwich like Pringles!
Antoinette L.
Foodie Expert
Love these I think I'm a pick person on food but I loves these my favorite Pringles 🙂 perfect amount of seasoning
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Pringles because the container contains mostly chips instead of air like the bags do. Sour cream chips are my favorite. My family also love these.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL
My son loved the we chips. they are kids an mess friendly. they also don't empty your wallet. I recommend these.
Mary R.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like the can they are packaged in. I work with kids and this helps me transport without breaking them. I aslo enjoy sour cream and onion flavor.
Melanie V.
I love these chips. They have a distinct texture compared to other chips. I like to eat them with the flavor already baked into them.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
I love Pringles! They are such great tasting snacks. I like taking them on trips because they are easy to pack!
Jessica B.
Sour cream and onion cannot be beat when you get pringles. I love this flavor I just wish there were more in the container!
alyse R.
Lorain, OH
ALL TIME FAVORITE. These are definitely always in our pantry. great for road trips, watching the game or just to snack on.
Anna L.
Foodie Expert
This flavor is my absolute favorite!! I love sour cream and onion. I finish this in less than a day.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?