Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Jennifer c.
Jennifer c.

These are my favorite chips to snack on. Sour cream and onion is one of my favorite flavors. It's so delicious.
April D.
April D.

These taste amazing! Once you pop you can't stop. I love licking off the flavor first before eating them.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA

Addicting potato chips you can't have just one. I love the sour cream and onion flavor the best.
Happy P.
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC

My favorite flavor. if you like processed mashed potato chips you might as well like these.
Lizet P.
Lizet P.

Love flavored Pringles. These are one of my favorites. Great serving size..
Zubaida R.
Zubaida R.
New Castle, DE

Sour cream and onion taste so good in any chips and as Pringle is one of the best chips so this one is must have. I love the sour taste and seasoning on it plus Pringle have thicker bites then other chips which is great.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Cambridge, OH

My favorite kind of Pringles! They taste so good :) plus, the little containers are perfect for on the go! :)
Angie'k R.
Angie'k R.

In the world of potatoes, the ringles are the best thing to happen in the special ones of cream and onion since they are not too spicy but if enough to identify their flavor
, They are delicious, crispy, the best, I recommend them in 100%, is more, I already wanted to eat some
Nooran M.
Nooran M.

It's one of the best chips ever! They don't sell air like other companies. The container is full of chips. Where I live it's quite expensive but I think it's worth it. They have a lot of amazing flavors.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK

This is my favorite brand and flavor of chips. I love these so much. I buy them about once a week, they have such a perfect amount of flavor on each chip.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now