BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Paola M.
Paola M.
tomball
These are my all time favorites! I can't stop eating it, i just love Pringles so much! Also these is my favorite flavor
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
I love these chips Pringles is the best company when it comes to chips because they sell actual food the taste is great
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Foodie Expert
Pringles are the best but i can no longer eat fat foods. i been on a diet for about a month and i gotten away from all the junk food. i would love to eats rhese again but not now.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Pringles sour cream & onion are the best thing ever! They have a light crisp texture and loaded with flavor!
dtxtxx R.
dtxtxx R.
Mcallen
Foodie Expert
Tasteful snack! One of the most affordable chips ever! And it's full!! Delicious definitely would buy again!
Jaye S.
Jaye S.
These chips are probably one of the reasons why I need to lose weight. I'm such a salty fiend, and these chips satisfy all of my desires. I can eat like the whole can in one sitting, as I'm typing this I actually want some now. Ugh so good!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
These are so good!! Like I'm so obsessed with these. It's not even healthy. Not really but these are amazing
Haley K.
Haley K.
Kingsport
My absolute favorite chip! So easy to just eat a whole can if you're not thinking about it, super delicious.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Foodie Expert
Just the container alone makes them worth the buy. Keeps them fresh and in one piece for easy travel and lunch packing
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Oklahoma City
We love Pringles because they can go anywhere! They're definitely a go-to snack when we are at the lake or in the car!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?