Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Montana G.
Montana G.

I love that these chips com in a can! You have more whole chips than crumbs. These chis are always crispy and taste great!
Anita C.
Anita C.
Youngstown, OH

I'm always a little indifferent when it comes to Pringles. I really like them but wish they had a little more flavor. Still good though!
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.

One of my favorite flavors of Pringles. I don't like all sour cream and onion but these are one of the best!
Tearra H.
Tearra H.

Out of all chips this is my favorite :). As soon as you take one you find yourself coming for more. It has that strong burst of sour cream and onion that make a it some what unstoppable to resist. Take your chances and try these :D!!!
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

These are so good! And they come in all kinds of flavor so. Plus you don't get a can or bag of air with your chips. They fill it to the top! Well worth the money, and they're fairly cheap too.
Devon D.
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA

Pringles are the best, and the sour. cream and onion are my favorite . great snack for on the go.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

These always remind me of taking my lunch to school when I was younger. Perfect snack, even now.
Renee A.
Renee A.
Everett, WA

These are my all time fave chips!! I love Pringles and can eat a whole canister all by myself! Who can eat just one?!?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Mission Viejo, CA

My favorite flavor! Pringles are delicious. Sour Cream & Onion are definitely the best.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Quincy, IL

I love these chips and so does my brother. A family favorite snack of ours.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?