Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Yina F.
Yina F.
Doral, FL

This is one of my favorite flavors, the first time I saw them I thought they were a little strange until I tasted them, that was the moment when I fell in love, you can find them proably in any store and once you try them you can not go back!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL

Pringles makes some of my favorite sour cream and onion chips. Each chip has so much sour cream and onion flavoring on it. They are amazing. I also love Pringles packaging as almost no chip is broken and you know exactly how full the container is going to be.
marisol l.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ

really love the flavor of this chips, it can be a bit comparable to other brands but it still has a bit originality of its own ..also really like the package since its easy to carry around and kids dont make a mess
Daynida N.
Daynida N.
Hazel Crest, IL

very flavorful, love the can size and shape, cheap, so flavorful you'll need a drink, personally my favorite flavor
Yael M.
Yael M.

This was a great buy since it has different flavors of cans and you don't have to continue eating only one flavor you can always change it up.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Compton, CA

Love me some Pringles! Delicious! Can't go wrong with these. Classic. Classic . Classic😊👌
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Love pringles! Easy to take anywhere as a snack or to work in your lunch. Great with burgers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
El Paso

My favorite Pringles flavor! Whenever I go to the store for snacks I always reach for these :) so yummy 😋 sometimes I have to force myself to stop eating them lol 😂
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

i love these as a kid. They're so yummy and easy to eat. For me, one pack is just enough but when i crave for chip, i can eat like 2-3. and they dont make your hands as dirty as reaching thro the pringles tube. You can get these from like costco, BJ ,those big store. Even pharmacy. But, they will cost a bit more than the tube ones.
Addison C.
Addison C.

VERY good! I would recommend you buying these for you or your children. They are very crunchy and good and have all kinds of flavored and tastes! They are amazing. They aren't that expensive if you don't mind paying a little. Noting could replace the taste and goodness of these chips. They are amazing!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now