Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Jo-Ann O.
Jo-Ann O.
Namibia

Yummm!!! The best I ever had. Its like the flavors never leave your mouth. Taste so good!
My favorite pringle flavor (: tastes exactly like eating potatoe chips with sour cream lol
Maegan D.
Maegan D.

Great snack, taste is awesome and this is one of my favorite flavors of chips! Love these!
amaya L.
amaya L.
Cobb, Ca

Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss only pringles fl;avour i enjoy, 10/10 would recommend
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Woodburn, OR

Pringles has the best sour cream chip. These are an easy snack loved by my kids and myself
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Douglassville, PA

I love these but they are so addicting every flavor is awesome they don't last in my house
These are one of my favorite types of Pringles. I could eat the entire jar in one sitting!
jasmin v.
jasmin v.
Kankakee, IL

This are good potato chips. Have nice flavored & just nice to enjoy. Kids would love this.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

My favorite pringles... i can eat the all bottle by mysefl i like then a lot... like like
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Modesto, CA

These are my favorite flavor and my whole family loves them! Theyre easy on the go snacks
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now