BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Faith H.
Faith H.
73132
They were tasty! An all around good chip! I love the packaging of this brand so I can open them with less noise
Jerrica A.
Jerrica A.
Logan, WV
Foodie Expert
Love these chips and so does my daughters I find that Pringles are a great brand to buy when traveling a lot like we do because they take up less room. The canister they come in fits great in my purse or our cheer bags.
karla m.
karla m.
Elk grove
Cheap and delicious find them everywhere and perfect for on the go snakc time or just a craving here and there
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I love these chips. Whenever I'm on lunch break these are my go to snack. I also love how this is the only company who doesn't fill there containers with only air.
😜😂😘verina😜 a.
😜😂😘verina😜 a.
Palm Harbor, FL
My favorite flavor. Crunchy and has good flavor. It has a great flavor. It is not oily or heavy. It is amazing
Casaundra G.
Casaundra G.
The kids love this flavor. They don't ever want to even try a different kind. Very flavorful and easy to pack.
Catie L.
Catie L.
Lakeville
Foodie Expert
All time favorite chip right here. I could mindlessly kill a tube of these in one sitting without even trying.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Van Nuys, CA
Good tasty but kind of too salty! It's a good product and has a very good price-benefit, they also have a lot of different flavors
Elisabeth K.
Elisabeth K.
Barbourville
The classic sour cream and onion never lets you down. It keeps tasting just as delicious as the first time you tasted it
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Who doesn't love Pringles?! These are two favorites in my home. I love the originals and my husband loves the sour cream. When I find this bundle at the store I have to purchase a couple because they don't last in my home. They are so good and affordable.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?