Add a Photo

Loxahatchee, FL

Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL

Pringles are hands down the best chips on the market. They do not have that greasy potato chip taste and are always perfectly crispy. The sour cream and onion flavor does not disappoint! Very flavorful and the onion is not at all overpowering.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Niagara University , NY

All Pringles flavors are a burst of taste, the second the first chip touches your tongue you get overwhelmed with the yummy, deliciousness! They are perfectly crispy and not greasy at all. BUT BE WARNED... once you have one you can't stop!!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Decatur, GA

I do love Pringles. The original ones are great but the flavor ones are even better. Sour cream and onion is one of my favorites. Especially on the go. The picture is not the sour cream and onion but it show that I do love Pringles.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

We always keep a can of sour cream and onion Pringles in our pantry. They are such a tasty snack. We usually eat the whole can as soon as it's opened. Bold flavor. Crisp chips. Loved by everyone in our family.
Luanne S.
Luanne S.
Seneca, MO

By far my favorite chip! When I'm craving something salty and flavorful sour cream and onion Pringles satisfy my craving! Love eating them with a good ol burger! Yum yum!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

I really like Sour Cream and Onion Pringles! They are great tasting and love that they do not have an excess of oil! Pringles are my favorite chips!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL

My car show go to snack, I love them! Great way to just throw in a bag and not have to spend a crazy amount of money on food while I'm at a show
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Grand Terrace, CA

"Once you pop you can't stop!" I can't think of a more accurate marketing statement. I have loved these for years. There is nothing like them.
Arichana E.
Arichana E.

Loveee these chips. I'm so addicted to sour cream and onion. I could literally eat a whole container in one sitting without even realizing it.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now