BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Nathlene E.
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
Foodie Expert
This flavor will always be my favorite, I love this so much. I always buy this everytime we're at walmart, I love it!!
Yasaida R.
Yasaida R.
Aguada
I love this pringles, the flavor is great and the price is affordable. I really recommend sour cream and onion flavor.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Baltimore
Foodie Expert
We buy these alot. Probably once a week. My son loves these chips. He likes that they aren't in a bag and he gets alot of them.
Alejandro B.
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA
Possibly my favorite chips in the world. These are so onion infused they'll make you tear up a bit. The chips fill the container to the very top. If you leave them in your mouth for a short while the chip will deteriorate in your mouth in return providing you with an abundance of rich onion salty flavor.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Yum! One of my many favorite snack to munch on especially on a road trip. It so yummy and good. Nothing negative to say!
Kels L.
Kels L.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite snacks in the whole world they are seriously unique there isn't another snack.even close
Cleo T.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of chips... and i love the thin style of pringles. They're so flavorful, just can't stop eating them!
Emelizza L.
Emelizza L.
Foodie Expert
This is was my favorite when I was a kid. I don't buy it anymore, just cuz I try to stay away from junk food, but if it's around I will totally eat it all! I think this is the best flavor!
Blair W.
Blair W.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
I love to eat, and chips are my all time favorite snack! Nobody wants crumbs though, the bags can get so easily smashed. I love Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! It's my favorite flavor. I can eat a whole thing of them in a sitting if I don't watch myself.
shantal c.
shantal c.
Trujillo alto, PR
These are my favorite flavor of pringles and every pringles flavor are very good but this one is the absolute best i love them
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?