Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL

I come from an island so that means that we were always at the beach and in every trip Pringles was always a part but this is the family favorite by far.
Yael M.
Yael M.

This was a great buy since it has different flavors of cans and you don't have to continue eating only one flavor you can always change it up.
Sovannthan S.
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI

The best darn chips ever!!! Who doesn't love sour cream and onion. My kids love it!!!! This has so much flavor packed into one potato crisp
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Cambridge, OH

My favorite kind of Pringles! They taste so good :) plus, the little containers are perfect for on the go! :)
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

These are one of my favorite Pringles flavors! I love the taste of the sour cream and onion and how good it tastes. Plus I like Pringles to because I don't feel like I have to east a bunch of chips to feel satisfied.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Lakewood, OH

I love Pringles in general, but these are the only flavored chips I can eat! Usually I only like the "original" flavor, but these are so good! So if you don't like flavored chips much, try these out!
Janiel S.
Janiel S.

I love these chips. My favorite. The flavor and the crunch is great. So yummy.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Love pringles! Easy to take anywhere as a snack or to work in your lunch. Great with burgers
Pringles are so good, they're light, crunchy, flavorful, and the best snack to grab on the go!!
Ruvim O.
Ruvim O.
Portland, OR

This is one of the five best chips I have evr tried. They have a delicious crunch and easy bites.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now