BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Webster City, IA
Who does not love Pringles! My kids can eat an entire can in one sitting, they love Sour Cream and Onion.
We always have several cans of Pringles in the house as an after school snack or to take in school lunches.
Nickita B.
Nickita B.
Bronx, NY
OMG its hard for these to leave my hands once i've got em! The taste has not changed since I was a kid. My favorite chips!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
These are so flavorful, they are almost too flavorful. The chip itself has a very thick powder on it that is not very appealing. As soon as you pop open the container, you are overpowered by a powdery Sour Cream and Onion scent. I prefer the originals to these.
Josette C.
Josette C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Very tasty. I love sour cream and onion chips and these are some of the best. You also get a lot of chips in each package
Liv S.
Liv S.
Newport, MI
My brother is 5 years old and we cannot get him to eat anything for his school lunches. Pringleso are his favorite chip and having them in snack packs are a blessing. It's the only thing he will eat at school to tide him over until he gets home. Best thing ever.
Jhanna M.
Jhanna M.
Marysville, OH
Foodie Expert
Of the pringles my favorite are onion is that it makes you want to eat 5 packs, I also like pizza, l and cheese
goldie w.
goldie w.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor since I was a child and taste great and always crispy and stuff and filling and not to heavy
Jane T.
Jane T.
Port richey
These things are so good. They are pretty much addicting. Once I open the can, it's hard for me to put it down.
Faith H.
Faith H.
73132
They were tasty! An all around good chip! I love the packaging of this brand so I can open them with less noise
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
South Hadley
Foodie Expert
I can't stop eating these I could eat the whole can. They don't taste like real potatoes though but who cares!?
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?