Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Likely my favorite choice among pringles flavors. Others are good but these get bonus points for being high in the queue for most of my entire life. Great deal when on sale. Packaging is nice - no need for a chip clip! Flavor side down!!!
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
March 27, 2016, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
THIS CHIPS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I love the taste, they are crispy and a little bit salty. The only thing that I don't like is when I'm going to take my chips because my hands doesn't fit in the bottle, but it's ok! Haha.
Judy E.
Judy E.
Cabot, AR
June 1, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: Pringles Snack Stacks! Pack Sour Cream & Onion Flavored - 8 CT
My favorite flavor in the Pringles family! Each chip has a very in enticing sour cream and onion flavor and I enjoy these single serve packs as well because eating from an original container it is difficult to only eat one serving! Love!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
March 28, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
Pringles are the best cans of chips you are literally actually pay for what you get inside of your hand you're not paying for it can of air. I love Pringles because they have all flavors I will never get tired of Pringles I love Pringles
Clare K.
Clare K.
West Hartford, CT
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion are the best airplane snack ever. Every time I'm in an airport about to board a really long flight they do the trick for me. The sour cream and onion flavor adds so much to the taste without overpowering it.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
May 29, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
These are my favorite. After too many you really notice how salty these are and they get me feeling a little sick in general. But if you practice self-control with these (lol) they are so good. Crispy and delicious, and a classic flavor.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
Love eating these at the beach. They are easy to put in a bag and go, and you can always save them for later. Not to mention, pringles are the only chip brand that doesn't fill their packaging with air instead of actual food. Love them.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Foodie Expert
March 28, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
I love these for on the go! they're the perfect size to fit in a cup holder in your vehicle while traveling. they taste great and these are one of my favorite flavors. and they don't get crushed in the can like the chips in a bag does.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are my favorite of the pringles brand. I have them a lot, they're a great snack for when you decide to stay in and watch a movie. They're quite thin and the tin is always filled to the very top. It's good value for your money.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chico, CA
Sept. 4, 2016, 3:45 a.m.
Review for: Pringles Snack Stacks! Pack Sour Cream & Onion Flavored - 8 CT
You can't go wrong! Sour Cream and Onion is the best flavor of Pringles, hands down. Being packaged this way makes it even more convenient for on-the-go snacking or portion control (because, let's face it, you can't just have one!).
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?