Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?Nah i really like the original... 6 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2037)
Photos (42)
Buy on Diapers...*
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
These are my favorite. After too many you really notice how salty these are and they get me feeling a little sick in general. But if you practice self-control with these (lol) they are so good. Crispy and delicious, and a classic flavor.
Judy E.
Judy E.
Cabot, AR
My favorite flavor in the Pringles family! Each chip has a very in enticing sour cream and onion flavor and I enjoy these single serve packs as well because eating from an original container it is difficult to only eat one serving! Love!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Pringles are the best cans of chips you are literally actually pay for what you get inside of your hand you're not paying for it can of air. I love Pringles because they have all flavors I will never get tired of Pringles I love Pringles
Clare K.
Clare K.
West Hartford, CT
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion are the best airplane snack ever. Every time I'm in an airport about to board a really long flight they do the trick for me. The sour cream and onion flavor adds so much to the taste without overpowering it.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
Love eating these at the beach. They are easy to put in a bag and go, and you can always save them for later. Not to mention, pringles are the only chip brand that doesn't fill their packaging with air instead of actual food. Love them.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Foodie Expert
I love these for on the go! they're the perfect size to fit in a cup holder in your vehicle while traveling. they taste great and these are one of my favorite flavors. and they don't get crushed in the can like the chips in a bag does.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are my favorite of the pringles brand. I have them a lot, they're a great snack for when you decide to stay in and watch a movie. They're quite thin and the tin is always filled to the very top. It's good value for your money.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chico, CA
You can't go wrong! Sour Cream and Onion is the best flavor of Pringles, hands down. Being packaged this way makes it even more convenient for on-the-go snacking or portion control (because, let's face it, you can't just have one!).
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are some of my favorite chips. Every time I get a tube, I have trouble not finishing the whole can. The sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor but like a lot of other Pringles they aren't as flavorful as some chip brands
Kailey C.
Kailey C.
As a college student who is always on the go these are great! I can bring either the small container or larger container to class, work, or even practice. They fill you up and taste great. These are my favorite flavor Pringles too!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?