BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Melody W.
Melody W.
The Pringles slogan "once you pop, you can't stop" is true for this flavor (and pretty much any other flavor) of Pringles chips.! The flavor and the crispness of the chips are a perfect side for sandwiches, burgers, other picnic food, or even just as a snack. Sadly I don't eat them too often because they aren't very good for you, but every now and then they are a fun treat! I would highly suggest the Sour Cream & Onion flavor as well as their BBQ flavor. They are usually about a $1 - 2 a can depending on where you go. Pretty much every grocery store I have ever been in has these.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love Pringles because they taste as good as potato chips in a bag but don't seem as oily because they are thicker than regular chips. Sour cream and onion flavored Pringles are my favorite because they have so much flavor. I also love the idea that you don't have to worry about your chips getting stale because the canister has a lid, and these are more portable than regular potato chips in a bag. I would suggest getting these if you enjoy flavorful chips, and try all the other flavors as well-they're great too!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA
My grandchildren love,love Pringles. They all have their personal favorite but will eat any flavor. Everyone especially likes Sour cream and onion. I like the cylander to keep them all safe however once they are opened they really don't hang around very long. They love to put their hand in the tube and sneak off with a little stack. We even have a container that we got long ago that fits them perfectly for their lunch box. Wish I could find more of those little lovelies. Pringles are you listening?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I have a thing for Pringles. Especially during the summer. Growing up we would always go to my Aunt and Uncles house because they had a nice big pool. My mom would always buy Pringles, specifically, Sour Cream and Onion flavored ones. I grew up with these chips, and they'll always remind me of awesome summers with my family and loved ones, swimming and hanging around the pool. Love the flavor, love the crunch, love the memories.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
I love pringles. They taste great. They are not over powering on flavor but they are also not underwhelming on flavor. The balance of the 2 main ingredients is good. I do like that the packaging doesn't take up to much room. I do not like that once you get to a certain point you basically have to dump the contents out because unless you have a child's hand there is no way you are getting them out.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore , NY
Foodie Expert
I can't even begin to tell you the many times I have bought these chips. My favorite 2 flavors would be Sour cream and Bbq omg they are so addicting it's insane. I usually buy them at target and usually get 5% off lol hey I'll take any type of percentage off because I'm a bargain shopper. When road tripping I always purchase these in the gas stations and of course a bottle of Snapple lol.
Azalia R.
Azalia R.
I love the flavor of sour cream and onion together. It taste amazing. They are the perfect texture making it not too hard and yet not too soft. I love that they come in the container, it's easy to store back and not cause a mess. These last a while too. I think the ones that are in these containers last longer than the chips in the bags. Great flavor. great tasting. Whats not to love.
ANAH B.
ANAH B.
Markle, IN
These are seriously so addictive. You cannot eat just one. They are crispy yet light and the taste is just perfect. This is by far my favorite chip and is a staple in my home. The container is easy to store and also surprisingly they don't go stale. Really though, you don't have them long enough to go stale! If you haven't tried Pringles, what are you waiting for?!?!
olivia c.
olivia c.
Corinth, MS
First and formost, Pringles are my favorite! They give just a right amount of chips in the jar. It packed all the way to the top. Unlike bags of chips were there's more air then product. Sour cream and onion is one of my top favorites. Also try cheddar and pizza. I differently recommend everyone to try these. Very affordable to. Any grocery store or has station.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Foodie Expert
pringles are thinner than your regular chip so they're a better snacking option that doesn't feel as heavy! i think this flavor is the best they have but the pizza one is pretty tasty too. the only con is how far down your hand has to go to get those at the bottom, but the packaging is pretty iconic at this point i don't think they're going to change!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?