Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Melody W.
Melody W.
The Pringles slogan "once you pop, you can't stop" is true for this flavor (and pretty much any other flavor) of Pringles chips.! The flavor and the crispness of the chips are a perfect side for sandwiches, burgers, other picnic food, or even just as a snack. Sadly I don't eat them too often because they aren't very good for you, but every now and then they are a fun treat! I would highly suggest the Sour Cream & Onion flavor as well as their BBQ flavor. They are usually about a $1 - 2 a can depending on where you go. Pretty much every grocery store I have ever been in has these.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love Pringles because they taste as good as potato chips in a bag but don't seem as oily because they are thicker than regular chips. Sour cream and onion flavored Pringles are my favorite because they have so much flavor. I also love the idea that you don't have to worry about your chips getting stale because the canister has a lid, and these are more portable than regular potato chips in a bag. I would suggest getting these if you enjoy flavorful chips, and try all the other flavors as well-they're great too!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA
Sept. 8, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Tub
My grandchildren love,love Pringles. They all have their personal favorite but will eat any flavor. Everyone especially likes Sour cream and onion. I like the cylander to keep them all safe however once they are opened they really don't hang around very long. They love to put their hand in the tube and sneak off with a little stack. We even have a container that we got long ago that fits them perfectly for their lunch box. Wish I could find more of those little lovelies. Pringles are you listening?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I have a thing for Pringles. Especially during the summer. Growing up we would always go to my Aunt and Uncles house because they had a nice big pool. My mom would always buy Pringles, specifically, Sour Cream and Onion flavored ones. I grew up with these chips, and they'll always remind me of awesome summers with my family and loved ones, swimming and hanging around the pool. Love the flavor, love the crunch, love the memories.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Feb. 2, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Canister
These chips have a great sour cream and onion taste. They aren't made from sliced potatoes, though. They are made from ground rice, wheat, corn and potatoes. They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are, they probably aren't that good for you, but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Chino, CA
Jan. 8, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 7.16 oz. Canister
There is something amazing about Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can never eat just a few. The flavor is so addicting and good. I love Pringles because the chips are crisp and not broken although there are those few at the bottom that are. I will say Pringles is more of a single or two person snack. For larger parties it would be too expensive and you wouldn't want to throw them in a bowl because they would break.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
I love pringles. They taste great. They are not over powering on flavor but they are also not underwhelming on flavor. The balance of the 2 main ingredients is good. I do like that the packaging doesn't take up to much room. I do not like that once you get to a certain point you basically have to dump the contents out because unless you have a child's hand there is no way you are getting them out.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay shore , NY
March 23, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
I can't even begin to tell you the many times I have bought these chips. My favorite 2 flavors would be Sour cream and Bbq omg they are so addicting it's insane. I usually buy them at target and usually get 5% off lol hey I'll take any type of percentage off because I'm a bargain shopper. When road tripping I always purchase these in the gas stations and of course a bottle of Snapple lol.
Azalia R.
Azalia R.
I love the flavor of sour cream and onion together. It taste amazing. They are the perfect texture making it not too hard and yet not too soft. I love that they come in the container, it's easy to store back and not cause a mess. These last a while too. I think the ones that are in these containers last longer than the chips in the bags. Great flavor. great tasting. Whats not to love.
ANAH B.
ANAH B.
Markle, IN
Sept. 6, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Tub
These are seriously so addictive. You cannot eat just one. They are crispy yet light and the taste is just perfect. This is by far my favorite chip and is a staple in my home. The container is easy to store and also surprisingly they don't go stale. Really though, you don't have them long enough to go stale! If you haven't tried Pringles, what are you waiting for?!?!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?