BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Melody W.
Melody W.
Foodie Expert
The Pringles slogan "once you pop, you can't stop" is true for this flavor (and pretty much any other flavor) of Pringles chips.! The flavor and the crispness of the chips are a perfect side for sandwiches, burgers, other picnic food, or even just as a snack. Sadly I don't eat them too often because they aren't very good for you, but every now and then they are a fun treat! I would highly suggest the Sour Cream & Onion flavor as well as their BBQ flavor. They are usually about a $1 - 2 a can depending on where you go. Pretty much every grocery store I have ever been in has these.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA
My grandchildren love,love Pringles. They all have their personal favorite but will eat any flavor. Everyone especially likes Sour cream and onion. I like the cylander to keep them all safe however once they are opened they really don't hang around very long. They love to put their hand in the tube and sneak off with a little stack. We even have a container that we got long ago that fits them perfectly for their lunch box. Wish I could find more of those little lovelies. Pringles are you listening?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I have a thing for Pringles. Especially during the summer. Growing up we would always go to my Aunt and Uncles house because they had a nice big pool. My mom would always buy Pringles, specifically, Sour Cream and Onion flavored ones. I grew up with these chips, and they'll always remind me of awesome summers with my family and loved ones, swimming and hanging around the pool. Love the flavor, love the crunch, love the memories.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
I love pringles. They taste great. They are not over powering on flavor but they are also not underwhelming on flavor. The balance of the 2 main ingredients is good. I do like that the packaging doesn't take up to much room. I do not like that once you get to a certain point you basically have to dump the contents out because unless you have a child's hand there is no way you are getting them out.
Azalia R.
Azalia R.
I love the flavor of sour cream and onion together. It taste amazing. They are the perfect texture making it not too hard and yet not too soft. I love that they come in the container, it's easy to store back and not cause a mess. These last a while too. I think the ones that are in these containers last longer than the chips in the bags. Great flavor. great tasting. Whats not to love.
ANAH B.
ANAH B.
Markle, IN
These are seriously so addictive. You cannot eat just one. They are crispy yet light and the taste is just perfect. This is by far my favorite chip and is a staple in my home. The container is easy to store and also surprisingly they don't go stale. Really though, you don't have them long enough to go stale! If you haven't tried Pringles, what are you waiting for?!?!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Foodie Expert
pringles are thinner than your regular chip so they're a better snacking option that doesn't feel as heavy! i think this flavor is the best they have but the pizza one is pretty tasty too. the only con is how far down your hand has to go to get those at the bottom, but the packaging is pretty iconic at this point i don't think they're going to change!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Foodie Expert
Not only does Pringles not leave your hand all greasy, but they're super flavorful! However, even if they advertise that you don't get your hand greasy, you still get your hand dirty sticking it in the canister when it starts getting low on chips. Major annoyance. Plus, the chips still somehow end up broken in canisters. Not all of them but some.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
Whenever I want chips I grab these, Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps. They are never greasy and have so many different flavors to enjoy. I sometimes eat them with a sandwich or alone as a snack. They are perfect for a snack to keep at work. I appreciate the packing with the lid, as an open bag would cause the chips to go stale faster.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Foodie Expert
These are literally the best chips. They have no air unlike the rest of the chips that have about 50% air in each bag. Also, these are so addicting. I can't stop eating them when I start. I don't know. There is something in there that makes you want to eat more. By far the best chips. You can usually find these in Shop Rite or Walmart on sale.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?