Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Alhambra, CA

Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. You may get half a bag of chips when you buy Lays or Doritos, but you'll never get half a tube of pringles. The fact that it comes with a lid enables you to keep it fresh for longer periods of time. It's also great for traveling, or for a trip to the beach. Pop the lid on and you'll never have to worry about sand getting in it. The sleek packaging enables you to easily put it in your beach bag, while giving you more than enough room to store your other beach essentials.
Melody W.
Melody W.

The Pringles slogan "once you pop, you can't stop" is true for this flavor (and pretty much any other flavor) of Pringles chips.! The flavor and the crispness of the chips are a perfect side for sandwiches, burgers, other picnic food, or even just as a snack. Sadly I don't eat them too often because they aren't very good for you, but every now and then they are a fun treat! I would highly suggest the Sour Cream & Onion flavor as well as their BBQ flavor. They are usually about a $1 - 2 a can depending on where you go. Pretty much every grocery store I have ever been in has these.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love Pringles because they taste as good as potato chips in a bag but don't seem as oily because they are thicker than regular chips. Sour cream and onion flavored Pringles are my favorite because they have so much flavor. I also love the idea that you don't have to worry about your chips getting stale because the canister has a lid, and these are more portable than regular potato chips in a bag. I would suggest getting these if you enjoy flavorful chips, and try all the other flavors as well-they're great too!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA

My grandchildren love,love Pringles. They all have their personal favorite but will eat any flavor. Everyone especially likes Sour cream and onion. I like the cylander to keep them all safe however once they are opened they really don't hang around very long. They love to put their hand in the tube and sneak off with a little stack. We even have a container that we got long ago that fits them perfectly for their lunch box. Wish I could find more of those little lovelies. Pringles are you listening?
Sam B.
Sam B.

Sour cream and onion is definitely my favorite flavour out of all the Pringles chips. Whenever I buy chips, this is the flavour I go for.
For me Pringles has the perfect seasoning to chip ratio, is always super crunchy and non-greasy. If I open one tube, you can be certain that there won't be anything left after couple hours.
They're also quite widely available, I don't think I've yet seen a grocery store that doesn't carry these.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

I have a thing for Pringles. Especially during the summer. Growing up we would always go to my Aunt and Uncles house because they had a nice big pool. My mom would always buy Pringles, specifically, Sour Cream and Onion flavored ones. I grew up with these chips, and they'll always remind me of awesome summers with my family and loved ones, swimming and hanging around the pool. Love the flavor, love the crunch, love the memories.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA

These chips have a great sour cream and onion taste. They aren't made from sliced potatoes, though. They are made from ground rice, wheat, corn and potatoes. They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are, they probably aren't that good for you, but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Chino, CA

There is something amazing about Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can never eat just a few. The flavor is so addicting and good. I love Pringles because the chips are crisp and not broken although there are those few at the bottom that are. I will say Pringles is more of a single or two person snack. For larger parties it would be too expensive and you wouldn't want to throw them in a bowl because they would break.
Chey Chey D.
Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC

This is my all-time favorite kind of chips! I love the packaging because most ordinary packs of chips come in bags and there's more air in the bag than chips. I love the shape of the chips because its not oddly shaped and you can fit the whole thing in your mouth. ts a fun snack an great for when you're on-the go. These chips come in stacks and the thing we all love the most if the flavor - of course!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS

I love pringles. They taste great. They are not over powering on flavor but they are also not underwhelming on flavor. The balance of the 2 main ingredients is good. I do like that the packaging doesn't take up to much room. I do not like that once you get to a certain point you basically have to dump the contents out because unless you have a child's hand there is no way you are getting them out.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now