Pringles Potato Crisps Lightly Salted uploaded by Ty S.Pringles Potato Crisps Lightly Salted uploaded by Stacy S.Pringles Potato Crisps Lightly Salted uploaded by Sharon S.

BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Lightly Salted Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Great taste, less sodium.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
50% less sodium than Pringles original.
"Bursting with flavor". see more...

• Does anyone else prefer the lightly salted flavor over the original?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "They are very good." in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite I can never have a few once I start I cant stop I normally finish the whole thing " in 1 review
Danielle S.
Woodbine, NJ
The Lightly Salted Pringles have to be my favorite chips to give my husband. Oftentimes these processed foods are so high in salt that we're at our daily limit with only a handful! Many people don't realize how much salt we consume! I feel much better knowing that we can eat these with less salt-guilt. They do lack the salty deliciousness of the orginal but they're just as addicting!
Suzanne D.
Bossier City, LA
I had not purchased Pringles in quite some time, but I decided to give the lightly salted a try when my daughter wanted chips for her school lunch. I don't like giving her snacks with a lot of salt b/c it's in almost everything! These are wonderfully balanced. Crunchy with that classic Pringles taste but without all the extra salt.
Jessica E.
Glen Carbon, IL
These are my family's favorite Pringles. Other Pringles flavors carry a large salt taste that would leave the mouth dry. The lightly salted Pringles contain just the right amount of salt to be a satisfying chip.
Emmalee S.
I like my chips pretty salty, so these didn't do it for me. When they say lightly salted, they mean lightly. The Pringles can is so much better than a bag because they protect the chips from being crushed.
Amanda B.
Palm bay, Fl
The lightly salted ones are our favorite because we are very salt sensitive in my family. I feel these are the perfect amount of salt and they taste better than the originals.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
I have to watch my sodium intake some what .so these are my choice. and i have more room in my beach bag for other snacks ,also takes up less room than bulky bags.
Lena C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These are my go to Pringles! I love the lower sodium with the great Pringles flavor and crunch! They're usually $1.50 at any grocery store such as Target!
Gabriela S.
I love these because they aren't super salty. They are delicious paired with sour cream. I like to have these when I'm watching movies with my boyfriend.
Jamie L.
New Bloomngtn, OH
These are great. They have the flavor of the original Pringles, without all the salt. I prefer them because they don't cut up the sides of my mouth.
J B.
kids prefer to take these in their lunches over other brand chips. Their light and crisp and fit well into their lunch containers.
Brittany R.
Jefferson, GA
Does anyone else prefer the lightly salted flavor over the original?