Add a Photo

By Pringles

#682 in Chips
Pringles® Kickin' Chicken Taco Potato Crisps.

Food truck flavors.

Naturally and artificially flavored.
Photos (3)
Dusti W.
Dusti W.

While I am not generally a fan of flavored chips and crisps, I actually liked these. Whereas some Influensters found the cumin flavor overwhelming, that is my favorite characteristic of the Pringles Kickin' Chicken Taco crisps. One drawback is the mouthfeel afterward. It is less of an aftertaste and more of a strange texture. Still, the warm flavor and the saltiness make for a tasty snack.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.

I tried these and did not have high hopes for them, but after eating just one or two I have fallen in love. They have a great taste, a little bit of a spicy kick and you can definitely taste some chicken but not in a gross way. It's good, definitely worth a shot. This is one of my favorite Pringles flavors, they're kind of addictive.
Thalia A.
Thalia A.

I love these literally bought them last night after I got out of work and they are just ugh!!!! Yaaaasssssss I LOVE THEM they taste exactly like chicken tacos and I know for a fact cause my mom makes them a lot they are soo good and the spice level is just right. Although I prefer more spiciness but it's still great ❤️😂😁
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC

I prefer the original flavors and not all these crazy flavors. I tried this one and thought it was far too salty for my taste buds. But I can see where anyone who is huge on salty snacks may really enjoy this flavor. I prefer just the original Pringles... and I will continue to buy those.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA

I was hesitant to try these because I am not very adventurous when it comes to chips, but they are SO good!!! I am totally hooked. They really do taste like a chicken taco. I am getting a craving just writing this review. Do yourself a favor and try a can. Your taste buds will thank you.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

These are absolutely delicious. I was skeptical at first, but they actually taste surprisingly similar to a real chicken taco. I would have to say this may be my new favorite Pringles flavor. I will definitely keep buying these as long as Pringles keeps selling them.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

As weird as this flavor might sound, they are actually quite delicious! The chips really do taste like chicken tacos!! I'm a sucker for Mexican food and this comes nothing close to it but it's a fun snack that I would recommend!
Elizabeth  A.
Elizabeth A.
Norman, OK

I would say that these chips are very interesting . the cool thing about it is, they really do taste like chicken tacos. for a second I legitimately thought I was eating tacos. I would recommend these to the adventurous eater.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

You haven't tried these? Well you should! They taste just like a chicken taco and are so addicting. They smell a little weird in the can but once you taste them you will be addicted! One of my favorite Pringles flavors!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Hammond, LA

The Pringles Food Truck flavors blew me away and the Kickin' Chicken Taco is one of my favories. Legit tastes like street style chicken tacos. How do they do it? Okay, I don't really care. I just love them.

Join Now