BY PRINGLES

Pizza makes people happy. Pringles® make people happy. Combine the two, and your party will be known as the happiest place on earth. If morning-after cold pizza is your thing, store the can in the fridge.

• What’s ur favorite flavor?11 Answers
  • I love Pringles and I always see this specific one in sto...2 Answers
  • How are thePringles® Pizza Flavour Potato Chips ?4 Answers
Pringles® Pizza Flavour Potato Chips

Start your review of Pringles® Pizza Flavour Potato Chips!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kathy C.
I love the Pringles brand they have every single flavor out there is just so difficult because they're so delicious and I do not know what flavor to choose I love love love down there so delicious I highly do recommenders they're not healthy at all but has a great flavor so if you're healthier person I don't recommend but I do recommend at least taste it and give it a try and find your own flavor
Christina R.
New York City
I loved Pringle’s when I was a kid. This flavor is perhaps my favorite or my second favorite. My brother and I would always fight for the Pringle’s at home and unfortunately he would normally win. I wish I could eat them more often now. Pizza Pringle’s remind me of 5th grade and our pizza lunches. I used to savor these chips and would eat them so slowly because I loved them so much.
Teresa W.
Columbus, OH
Love Pringle’s chips. It my go to chips. I prefer chips in a can over the bagged one. I find that bag chips usually are always crushed. Pringle’s are always fresh and I love to try new flavors. The pizza flavor is a all time favorite. With just the right amount of flavoring.
Geneva C.
New York
Ew. No. Someone passed me some and the color as unappealing. The taste was weird. I guess someone really likes this flavor as they keep making it but ew. No thank you. I would like to try other Pringle flavors but probably not this one again. Pass.
Jasmine P.
This flavor reminds me of my childhood and adult. And it actually does kind of taste like it in a subtle way. He’s are all so good on the go. Although not all stores think they have at target but I’m not sure. I wish they added a little more flavor.
Corey P.
Pensacola
This has been a life-long favourite of mine. Ever since I was a kid, these chips were the best to have around on a nice summer day. The flavor tastes nothing like pizza but it is still delicious. I would recommend to anyone!
Stephanie J.
Evans, CO
Love this pizza flavored chip, love that you can taste the pizza flavor and it’s a soft chip and not oily. I can finish the whole can because they are just so good by themselves. You don’t need any dip or anything.
Kayla B.
Enterprise
Pizza is my favorite flavor of Pringle’s potato chips! They have like a tangy marinara powder on one side of the chip and plain on the other but it’s enough to get hat good flavor without it being overwhelming.
Couto R.
NEWTON
Delicious my kids and I are so addicted to them, great flavor, good quantity and they're very affordable. Great for road trips or just as a movie night snack. Pringles® Pizza Flavour Potato Chips
Wendy D.
Seminary
These have always been my favorite ones out of all of them! The pizza flavor comes through and I could definitely eat a whole can in one sitting... not even thinking about it lol... dangerous chips!
Faith M.
santa clara
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
Do these chips have a weird pizza-y after taste?
Michelle L.
How are thePringles® Pizza Flavour Potato Chips ?
Deymi A.
Does this really taste like pizza?
Victoria P.