BY PRINGLES

Baked snack sticks, sweetened with sugar, corn syrup and sucralose. see more...

Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
No no no no. Pringles has had some daring flavors, but that leads to some serious flops. Not only do you miss out on the thin cut chip Pringles is known for, the pizza flavor taste more like chemicals than anything else. It seemed like a cool idea, though I should've known there was no way this would work out. The 'stixs' themselves taste like hard breadsticks and the dusted flavor powder (similar to flavor blasted goldfish) doesn't taste good either
Kim Y.
Honolulu, HI
I always have these on hand - my son loves these. When he was younger I would throw them in his lunch/snack bag for school. Now that he's older he doesn't want to carry a lunch bag around so he just throws them into his bag for snack. I once asked him if they broke/got smashed in his bag and he response was they do but he just pours it into his mouth instead - lol
Jennifer P.
Fort Gordon, GA
I really liked the concept of the on the go stix. they're easy to eat on the go and let's face it, you're not trying to shove your hand down a can to get to the chips near the bottom. the flavor is very good and bold, also with a tad bit of a kick. these are fun to eat!
Jamie L.
I thought these would be a nice lunchbox snack for my son or even a nice lunch box snack for me to take to the office. I love Pringles, but not these. I couldn't find anyone that would eat them. They went straight to the trash
Savannah T.
Very tasty. I would recommend for a snack. It compares to other products trying to remake other flavors. Not healthy at all but very delicious. These Pringles Stix never fail to disappoint me.
Vanessa C.
OAK CREEK, WI
Love these! They are a great snack and they are easy to bring with you or toss into your purse or lunch bag! My daughter loves these too. They are also pretty good in terms of value to price.
Tayler C.
North Richland Hills, TX
I LOVE THESE SO SO MUCH! These as so stinking good. Once you start eating these there is no going back they are just so dainty and crispy and good it makes you want to eat the whole box.
Audria T.
I think these are very good but don't purchase them often because they aren't a very filling snack and the price is a little high for something with very few sticks in it.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
We stay stocked up on the Pringles Baked Pizza Stix at our house! My entire family loves them! They are a easy snack to pack for school lunch or when your on the go!
Whitney A.
Chickasha , OK
I thought these were going to be really good and was excited to try them but they were very disappointing they aren't really good and have a weird after fast