BY PRINGLES

Pizza makes people happy. Pringles® make people happy. Combine the two, and your party will be known as the happiest place on earth. If morning-after cold pizza is your thing, store the can in the fridge.

Jonnay V.
This chip actually tastes like Pizza. It's my favorite pringles flavor! I also love that the entire container is filled with chips, so you definitely get your moneys worth. I like how they created such unique flavors like this one, and I'm glad that it stuck around and wasn't limited edition. If you haven't tried this one yet, TRY IT! I'd recommend it for all pizza lovers
Courtney B.
I don’t always get Pringles, but when I do it’s the Pizza flavor. It’s definitely a unique flavor you can’t get with any other brand I know of.

Also, high five to Pringles being the only brand of chips that aren’t mostly packaging air.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
How has anyone not tried these yet? I don’t know if i would say these are my favorite flavor but they are definitely in the top few. Whenever I get a craving for salty snacks ill go for pringles or goldfish
Lorann S.
Grandview, TX
Pizza Pringles are my kryptonite. Want to see me behave like a garbage person? Let me but pizza Pringles in a moment of weakness, and I will have them devoured by the time I get out of the parking lot
Alexis V.
Fort Lauderdale
They really do taste like pizza. Taste like cheese pizza. I don't know if I would buy them again but worth trying. This pizza chip is weirdly good. I don't like it more then salt and ginger or BBQ but still good.
Brooke C.
Gilbert
MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVER MADE! I love Pringles because they don’t make you buy air. The pizza flavor is my favorite of all the different flavors. It’s salty but also flavorful. I highly recommend these to anyone!
Diana M.
I usually buy off brand Pringle-lake chips from Aldi because they're cheaper, but once in a while we buy the pizza flavored Pringles. They're so good. Although the flavored part is on the wrong side in my opinion, they still pack a lot of flavor into a small chip. Although, make sure you have breath mints after. #justsayin
Jessie N.
Dansville,ny
This are my secret addiction 😂 I can eat a whole by myself. I love that the pizza flavor is overwhelming and actually taste like a slice of pizza!!!! I purchase this product any place I can :-) Pringles are a big snack item in this household, and e definitely encourage others to try as well
Keri S.
These are one of my favorite chips. They're perfect for every day snacking. They are packed with tons of pizza-flavor. They are good in moderation. They exceeded all of my expectations of what a pizza chip should taste like. I would recommend them to anyone who loves pizza and potato chips.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
My favorite flavor of pringles. I can eat a whole can of these by myself. No shame. They are soo good. If you haven't tried these you need too! Thank me later lol.
Perla S.
Los Angeles
I love the pizza one it one of my favorite