BY PRINGLES #86 in Chips

Pizza makes people happy. Pringles® make people happy. Combine the two, and your party will be known as the happiest place on earth. If morning-after cold pizza is your thing, store the can in the fridge.

• What’s ur favorite flavor?6 Answers
  • I love Pringles and I always see this specific one in sto...2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like pizza?1 Answers
Reviews (1910)
Jonnay V.
This chip actually tastes like Pizza. It's my favorite pringles flavor! I also love that the entire container is filled with chips, so you definitely get your moneys worth. I like how they created such unique flavors like this one, and I'm glad that it stuck around and wasn't limited edition. If you haven't tried this one yet, TRY IT! I'd recommend it for all pizza lovers
Bruna M.
Sao Paulo
I love pringles! I feel that those chips have no much oil on it because it’s more dry and seems more healthy too and taste really good, have so many different kinds and you have a lot of options.
More than that the tube that the chips come are great and you can use later to keep other things and use as decoration, I keep all of them
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This is literally the only Pringles  flavor I’ll buy! The taste just has this kick and let me tell you I love it. I could literally sit and eat a big tin to myself, but that’s be unhealthy. I have been eating them for a few years now and I’m not tired of them.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
There is no smell and each crisp is brightly colored red. These chips did not really taste like pizza but came close with each crisp having a nice saucy taste! There isnt really an after taste and these chips are cheaply priced! I usually buy these at walmart. These are not really messy when eating but if you dont have super small hands you will have to slide the chips to the front of the can to get to them but having a closable container is really nice and helps to keep the crisps from going stale.
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
This is my childhood in a bottle! I used to love these as a kid, and would sit and eat the entire can in one sitting (which hasn’t changed at all). Love pizza flavored anything! I believe they still sell these in stores so if you haven’t tried I fed recommend!!
Joy X.
Minneapolis
The texture and crunchiness of the chips themselves were nice and along with the shape of them, which is why I prefer Pringles over other chips. However, the chips were not very flavorful. The chips lacked the flavoring powder. If it had more powder, I would have given it five stars.
Noura H.
Los Angeles
These are my absolute favorite flavor of pringles! I’m not kidding it actually tastes better than pizza. This is heaven!! And it’s less messy than a pizza. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it! Definitely need to try it!!
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Pringles have always been a favorite of mine :) this is by far one of the best flavors. One of the cons of Pringles is that they actually fill their container to the top with chips instead of half air and half chips like most bags of chips.
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
The pizza flavored pringles are loaded with flavor! My favorite kind of pringles thus far. Very affordable but I think there could be a bit more chips for the price. I enjoy the crispiness of this chip without it being too hard .
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
Awesome! I’m not typically a fan of the chips that are flavored like actual foods, but these are delicious! It’s not an overwhelming flavor and it actually does resemble a pizza taste. Will definitely be buying these again.
Faith M.
santa clara
What’s ur favorite flavor?
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
Do these chips have a weird pizza-y after taste?
Michelle L.
How are thePringles® Pizza ?
Victoria P.
Are these good?? I love Pringles lol
Deymi A.
Does this really taste like pizza?

back