Pringles® Pecan Pie Potato Crisps uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

Rachel M.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Dollar General
I was a little worried how this would taste at first. Dude it tastes just like a friggin pecan pie. It was so good I went back to the store the next day and got more. I haven't found any this year sadly so i hope they come back.
Nicole Y.
I bought these because my fiance is obsessed with pecan pie. He was really excited to try them that he opened them in the car on the way home. And let me say, he was not impressed. They smell just like pecan pie but do not taste like it. The aftertaste is not too good either.
Victoria G.
OH MY

THESE CHIPS. these are a blessing sent down. They're so good, they do actually taste like Pecan Pie! The first initial taste is pecans, then the sweetness of the pie, then the buttery of the crust. They really nailed it this time and I have had 4 cans this week. Send help.
Katie C.
Massillon
I love how many different flavors there are of Pringles. For example the pecan pie Pringle is more of like a dessert so if I have a sweet tooth I'll take a couple of those. Are usually purchase these at Walmart they're very inexpensive and delicious.
Mylasia F.
New Castle
These was the worst chips I have ever eaten in my life . The after taste was disgusting. A little to expensive for my liking . And they are really bad for you anyway : high in sodium. The worst chips do not buy
Tiffany W.
Harlan
This is such a unique product! One of a kind! It's sweet and a little salty which is perfect! It met all my expectations! It was totally affordable! Right in my snack budget. This is just THE perfect snack!
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Very hesitant when I tried these because so much flavor is going on you just don't know what to focus on but that sweet with the salt and potato. Ugh so amazing. You really don't get that pecan flavor you look for but still taste great!!
Angela H.
Paris, KY
I really thought these Pringles were going to be nasty boy was I wrong I love these they taste like waffles like that waffle crisp cereal that you crave that is very addictive I love any kind of sweet and salty snack these are a win!
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
I was really skeptical about how these chips would taste, but they have a nutty flavor with a hint of molasses that makes it the most interesting out of all the holiday limited edition flavors that I've tried from Pringles. I have to say this one is probably one of my favorite seasonal chip products from the company.
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
I tried these on a trip recently but since coming home have not been able to find them😅
Describing them to my husband he doesn't seem impressed I have to admit if I would've known what flavor they were before I tried them I might not have been so attached to them right now😅
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Where can I find these in stores?
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
What?! These sound crazy different! Has anyone tried them??
Jamile C.
How does this one taste compared to the sugar cookie?
Erika B.
How in the world does this work? Has anyone tried these? They just sound a little too crazy.
Courtney D.
Is this product sold in the US?