Pringles® Pecan Pie Potato Crisps uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

Nicole Y.
I bought these because my fiance is obsessed with pecan pie. He was really excited to try them that he opened them in the car on the way home. And let me say, he was not impressed. They smell just like pecan pie but do not taste like it. The aftertaste is not too good either.
Victoria G.
OH MY

THESE CHIPS. these are a blessing sent down. They're so good, they do actually taste like Pecan Pie! The first initial taste is pecans, then the sweetness of the pie, then the buttery of the crust. They really nailed it this time and I have had 4 cans this week. Send help.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Personally I'm not a huge fan of all these new flavors. These have too many ingredients to count. These don't even come close to being delicious and was disappointed. Not the best choice for a yummy snack!
Katie C.
Massillon
I love how many different flavors there are of Pringles. For example the pecan pie Pringle is more of like a dessert so if I have a sweet tooth I'll take a couple of those. Are usually purchase these at Walmart they're very inexpensive and delicious.
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
These were some of the strangest things ever, but that didn't stop me from trying them! The flavor combination was actually pretty good with the sweet and the salty, but it still just had a weird mix too it. I wouldn't recommend.
Mylasia F.
New Castle
These was the worst chips I have ever eaten in my life . The after taste was disgusting. A little to expensive for my liking . And they are really bad for you anyway : high in sodium. The worst chips do not buy
Tiffany W.
Harlan
This is such a unique product! One of a kind! It's sweet and a little salty which is perfect! It met all my expectations! It was totally affordable! Right in my snack budget. This is just THE perfect snack!
Kaylee W.
Valdosta, GA
These Pringle stix are surprisingly delicious! I'm not sure what ingredients are in them but they are very affordable for what you get! 10/10 would defiantly recommend
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Very hesitant when I tried these because so much flavor is going on you just don't know what to focus on but that sweet with the salt and potato. Ugh so amazing. You really don't get that pecan flavor you look for but still taste great!!
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
I really thought these Pringles were going to be nasty boy was I wrong I love these they taste like waffles like that waffle crisp cereal that you crave that is very addictive I love any kind of sweet and salty snack these are a win!
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Where can I find these in stores?
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
What?! These sound crazy different! Has anyone tried them??
Jamile C.
How does this one taste compared to the sugar cookie?
Erika B.
How in the world does this work? Has anyone tried these? They just sound a little too crazy.
Courtney D.
Is this product sold in the US?