Pringles® Original/Sour Cream & Onion Reduced Fat Potato Crisps 100 Calorie Packs Variety Pack

BY PRINGLES

Pringles 100 Calorie Packs Variety Pack Reduced Fat Potato Crisps: Original and sour cream & onion flavors Kosher 18-count 0.63 oz Pringles snack pack box

Buy on Walmart
Myste T.
Gate
I love these because I have issues with limiting myself with snack foods and these help a lot not to mention they are only 100 calories so I can live guilt free with eating a pack as a snack. They are affordable, healthier than the full calorie packs and healthier than eating a whole tube.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
How can you go wrong with Pringles? They fill it to the top, which bag chips have a lot of air in it. I love the sour cream and onions and the cheddar, and of course the original. Yes, I never go wrong with Pringles. The best taste. Yes you should try this though I'm sure you have.
Veronica R.
Simi Valley
I absolutely love Pringles and when I learned they came in 100 calorie snacks I fell more in love! They are the perfect snack after lunch! They are a staple every time we hit the grocery store now! I wreconent these to everyone!
Cindy D.
These are considered in my house a " guilty pleasure ". Every one knows these are specifically mommies. The smaller packs are great for anyone trying to watch themselves on how they eat. Not to mention these chips are amazing.
Damaine T.
I bought it and I only ate one out of the package . This was very Disappointing. It didn't meet my expectations to the good tast flavor . I purchased at Walmart . It could add a little bit more flavor to make it taste better :)
Jessica H.
Knoxville, TN
What a tasty treat & for only 100 calories! Compared to other small packages, Pringles don't leave your hands greasy & it's just the right amount of chips for an on the go snack. Sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor!
Lakesha C.
Jackson
When it comes to on the go snacking at my house Pringles is my choice.  With it's easy open and close can I love it.  There are delicious and not greasy.  I love buying pringles for my house.
Courtney H.
Canton, GA
These are amazing to put in your lunch box and come at a great value. They are snack size and the packaging is way easier then to stick some in a zip lock bag. I would recommend these to anyone who wants snack size Pringles.
Zoe C.
Bemidji, MN
Love the potions of getting mini packs so I don't sit there and eat the whole containter, also like that I can get two different flavored and me and my family members tend to have different preferences.
Christine S.
portland
Great product and tastes the same as the regular pringles, and I'd definitely recommend this product. I bought this product at Walmart and I was interested because of the low calorie ingredients/portion.