BY PRINGLES

Mary A.
Mary A.
Pringles are so good, generally. I love their original and sour cream & onion flavor but that's as far as my palette goes with these things. I've realized they've come out with a plethora of flavors, (both good and bad), but I honestly have not been tempted to try any of them. I'll stick to the classics, thanks!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
My kids love pringles. I like that they are kept in the plastic containers to make it easy for them to take to school for snacks so they don't break. It's also nice to see the amount you are getting fills the container unlike regular chips that are typically mostly air.
Shay W.
Shay W.
Waco, TX
Shout out to the best chips in the world that doesn't sell air , there thin enough to make u feel skinny while your getting fat lol. I love these and buy these in a variety because there perfect for my kids.

Will defitnley keep buying these
Julia R.
Julia R.
I love Pringles! They are a perfect snack. They are the perfect movie snack. I like them because they are he only chip that the bag isn't half air. But when I eat to many of them they get very salty. But they are still AMAZING.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
We buy these for school. Perfect lunch addition to a kids lunch box. Great value and wonderful size. My kids love them and we don't have to worry about wasting chips cause it is the perfect size for a snack.
Teshia S.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
My favorite Pringles are the STACKS they are so very healthy and not as greasy as other brands the flavors are fanatic my kids thought they were going to be a bad after taste but non really just great chips
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
I love Pringles as well as my children so a great way to two spread something that I love is for Halloween I love to buy these and give them out to the children as their treats
Judy K.
Judy K.
I love how there is a variety of flavors and that it doesn't come in 75% air. It's a great snack. They aren't healthy of course, but something nice if you want a cheat day. :)
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
These chips are great for snacks, I wish they had more salt in them. They are a bit plain. I usually buy this at my local grocery store for a field trip
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
The multi grain pringles are such better than the original. They give you so much more depth and body to the bite. So good. We always buy those now.