BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jefferson L.
Great chips that can serve as a good snack, however not the healthiest option or the tastiest. I personally prefer getting flavored pringles instead of the originals, I still recommend that you get it because you might like how it taste and it does not have as many calories as other brands
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Pringles are so good! I really enjoy them, they are a low cost salty snack (and I absolutely love salty snacks) that are delicious. I love the many varieties of flavors that they offer. They are suck a good snack to have for game day as well!
Becky b.
Oswego, NY
Growing up, I always had one of these little snack sized canisters in my lunch box. I recently decided to buy it on a whim and they are just as good as I remember. Not the healthiest option but definitely a great treat!
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
I love the pringles single packs because it keeps me from eating a whole can in one sitting which is so easy to do. I like packing them in my lunches for the perfect serving size with zero guilt about over eating after.
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
Adorable for lunch boxes and on the go. Our family loves when these come out every year. The kids enjoy Pringles year round but these are a staple for the fall and Halloween.
Tora B.
Calumet City, IL
This is all time favorite in my home with the kids. Whether its the can or the single packs, my children love to eat these on the go. And their not to salty might I add.
Mary A.
Pringles are so good, generally. I love their original and sour cream & onion flavor but that's as far as my palette goes with these things. I've realized they've come out with a plethora of flavors, (both good and bad), but I honestly have not been tempted to try any of them. I'll stick to the classics, thanks!
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
My kids love pringles. I like that they are kept in the plastic containers to make it easy for them to take to school for snacks so they don't break. It's also nice to see the amount you are getting fills the container unlike regular chips that are typically mostly air.
Shay W.
Waco, TX
Shout out to the best chips in the world that doesn't sell air , there thin enough to make u feel skinny while your getting fat lol. I love these and buy these in a variety because there perfect for my kids.

Will defitnley keep buying these
Julia R.
I love Pringles! They are a perfect snack. They are the perfect movie snack. I like them because they are he only chip that the bag isn't half air. But when I eat to many of them they get very salty. But they are still AMAZING.