Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Melissa W.
Winnipeg, MB
These are pretty good. I prefer the regular ones though. But a great option never the less!
amy l.
Love these would eat them all day just love them I always buy them I buy mine in Tesco
Beniliz L.
Doral, FL
Pringlessss for all my activities in the beach!!! They are mmmmmm delicious!!!!♡♡♡♤♡♡♡
Kaden C.
Man, WV
Not the best but it's okay. Won't repurchase. I was a first time buyer and a last time.
Gabriela V.
Las mejores papas fritas y snacks son los que elegimos siempre para nuestras reuniones
I like it a lot.among all chips I love it most.its quality is good compared to others.
Nadia R.
Almost as good as the originals, which less fat! Great product over all. Not expensive.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
These are really awesome, but then again all Pringles are .
My favorite chip brand !
Dayana F.
Eventualmente las consumo,, buen sabor, las comparto con mi familia, precio increíble
Georgia P.
Wiltshire
Simple but by far the best flavour. I've always liked Pringles, my favourite brand.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?

back