Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
These are so delicious! I am obsessed with Pringles. They're perfect when I have the munchies but they're not too good on my waistline. Luckily, these solve that problem perfectly.
Shelby F.
When I'm craving something salty but want to feel less bad about it, these do the trick. They are fun to eat with their unique shape and the reduced fat feature is nice. Love how they have so many flavors to choose from
Maya F.
I absolutely love these! They are delicious! I prefer these over the original Pringles because they have just the right amount of salt. Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps
avery h.
these are SO GOOD, i personally love the taste of reduced fat stuff and thus is no different, AMAZING, with less fat, good for if you’re craving something salty, i would totally recommend
Lauren R.
These are even more delicious than the original. They are way less greasy but they still have a good amount of salt. I love the flavor of them. I prefer these to the regular pringles.
Jessica D.
Saugus
This product is amazing ! The reduced fat brand tastes just like the original ones! Now you can eat a few extra chips and not worry about the extra fat! Great for the beach or was snack for the kiddos! Enjoy !
Rosa O.
My son loves these. These are his go to snack when he is able to choose from chips. I like this because they are reduce in fat. For me they taste the same as the regular pringals.
Lace G.
Paris, AR
These are my favorite pringles. They are reduced fat and still tasty. They def met my expectations. I've bought these multiple times. And they never disappoint. Good buy if your craving chips but dieting.
Surina N.
Acworth, GA
This product tastes just like the other ones without reduced fat it is a simple and amazing flavor. I love reusing the box for different things and crafts too. It is strong and holds up a lot of things
Justin L.
Admittedly, once you pop is a good slogan with these. If I grab the can, I will eat a few too many. They are a great low calorie chip and nearly as good as regular Pringles.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?

back