Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Paola B.
Me gustan las papas y las suelo comprar de Pringles ya que tienen buen higiene y el sabor de sus papas deliciosas
Maria S.

They're my favorite , are my guilty pleasure out of the diet .. but I really can not leave them , just love me!
Amael C.
It tastes amazing and you don't even know that this are fat reduced. It is still crispy and with a great flavor
Sean Mari S.
Lethbridge, AB
I grew up eating this!!! This is one of our favorite snacks!! I love pringles so much!! Especially this flavor
daniela p.
Tijuana
Tiene un muy buen sabor, me agradan mucho, no son mis favoritas pero si volvería a probarlas, se las recomiendo
Amanda N.
Halifax
Not the best tasting chips, but they have a really nice after taste. They also melt in your mouth quite nice.
Joasia B.
Chyby, Poland
Pringles are amazing ! I like ORIGINAL ones the most.
Low Fat- amazing. Not feeling THAT guilty after eating
barbara m.
ES muy bueno, hace mucho no pruebo uno pero lo recomiendo al 100%, es algo riquísimo lo recomiendo realmente
Mawada S.
Delicious really .. When i talk with my friends or watching movies i like to eat from it because its crispy
yorgelys p.
miami fl
It's my favorite chips in the world because i eat in my breackfast and i don't stop to eating seriously...
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?