Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Mona C.
Cambridge
I love Pringles and my favourite flavour is the sour cream & onion. I think these are one of my favourite chip brands
Melanie W.
Whole family loves these. Always go towards the low salt for us. Kids love the packaging and the price isn't that bad
aranza r.
Puebla,puebla
mibor y empaquetado es tan original que dan ganas de comprar mas.Tiene un sabor tan agradable. Su sabor es tan unico
NeHa W.
navi Mumbai
Quality is awesome. Always tastes similar. It is strange how can they produce all same shape chips.value for money
Brittany E.
St. John's
You can't go wrong with chips in a can. They're super addictive. I love that crunch! Perfect snack for movie night.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Deliciosas papas doraditas y crujientes con un toque unico de sabor. Me encanta comerlas cuando veo una película
Miriam P.
Igarapé açu pará
Josh ano amo ano abismo Manuelzão buscado novembro dividia surubim Erick monódica sufoco MVP embiruçu Montesinho
Paola B.
Me gustan las papas y las suelo comprar de Pringles ya que tienen buen higiene y el sabor de sus papas deliciosas
Hattie B.
England, U.K.
I love Pringles! And reduced fat? You can barely notice the difference!!! This is amazing and is my comfort food
Meg E.
Toronto, ON
I find it tastes just like the regular original pringles with just a bit less salt which I find delicious!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?

back