Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Ella H.
These are my favorite chips!! They are such a perfect crunchy texture and can definitely cure a craving for something salty
Nohemy G.
me encanta
son riquísimas cuando vamos de compras para cine o salidas son las preferidas
con mis amigos nos encanta guardar los potecitos de las papa , y le hacemos unas salsas deliciosas que combinan mucho con este sabor las adoramos
acá en bogota creo que son muy vendidas

Andrea R.
Lugo
En mi ciudad aún no llegaron a venderse pero cuando voy a Madrid están muy ricas y no son del todo dañinas para el orgsnismo
Fal R.
Olds, AB
One of my fav go to snacks on the weekend.
Only downside is the awful tube that your hand never seems to fit into properly!
Safina N.
BIRMINGHAM
Excellent snack and now reduced fat so heathy option with all the goodness and flavour of the originals .. well priced also
Nayla L.
Doral, FL
deliciosas para cualquier ocasion y las originales son las mejores, crocantes y con mucho sabor dependiendo de su variedad
Soukaina D.
Casablanca
Omg I missed it am.gonna.cry actually I like.it soich but.I have.to reduce.my sal otherwise it so testy I love it yummy 🍟🍟🍟
Idelissa R.
Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom.
Me gusta mucho esta pringles, solo la comí una vez porque en mi país no se ve este tipo de pringles, pero me gusta mucho
Shelby D.
I prefer these over the original, not only is the fat reduced you're not missing any of the great flavour because of it!
Sanober S.
Whitby, ON
Pringles are my family favorite.. and this flavour is so yummy and tasty... also with less fat .. all time favorite...
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?

Walmart