Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Marianella C.
son lo maximo estas papitas pringles demasiado recoomendadas superaron completamennte mis expetativas gran sabor y son adictivas de verdad el contra es que creo que traen muy poco para lo ricas que son jaja las de hamburguesas tambien son buenas
Demi M.
EH260JQ
I love these Pringles for snacking on because they are low fat unlike most of the Pringles , these are very addictive and I tend to finish these quite fast , like most Pringles these are kind of pricey still and a amazing flavour
Rebecca M.
I love these Pringles I think there so tasty and the best thing about them is that they have less fat than the original ones!! Would definitely recommend these if you are watching what your eating as they taste amazing
Precious Heiress M.
1018 St. Bernadeth Phase 1, Nabuslot, Pinamalayan, Oriental Mindoro
Pringles are for every occasion. Whether I'm just lazy, watching TV on the couch, with my friends, or just wanted a snack. This is perfect. Stays crisp. My all time favorite snack
Tripti N.
NEW DELHI
healthy munching product. Low Fat no cholesterol and its vegetarian healthy food. Best part time snack. Perfect blend of health and taste. Super affordable for and easily available. i sure shot buy !!
Melinda B.
Conception Bay South, NL
Not my favorite flavor as there isn't much flavor to these. Texture is like a thin version of cardboard but if you must eat a reduced fat chip as far as comparing with others these are much better!
Aira R.
Taste just like the original Pringles. I actually prefer original flavour which is probably weird. But idk it's just a nice salty flavour and it's crunchy? I prefer Pringles containers anyways because it's easier to portion control.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
Doesn't taste too bad for a reduced fat chip brand. I found that I will buy these if I get anything reduced fat because the taste doesn't change much. I will buy again
Tanha R.
Pringles chips is my favourite. I love all the flavours. But as i was getting bulky so I stopped having chips. But as this chips claim that it’s low in calorie so i can happily eat them.
Anne B.
port-cartier
i really like this pringle orignal with less fat ! Seriously, my husband are just IN love with the pringle patatos crips and it's really a good alternative for me to eat this chips!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?

back