Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Luīze K.
Pringles are the one of my favorite chips. and if you haven't tried them the you should do it now! You won't regret. They are not eaven expensive, but the taste it's very tasty .The best chips you can ever buy . I recommend it to all of you :)
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
I hate to admit this, but I can actually eat an entire can of these in one sitting. They don't taste like regular chips, so I think I have convinced myself that it is ok to eat the entire container without any guilt. Just don't tell anyone else this. ;)
Rosmary R.
Delicious and savory, one of my favorites but what is, in some countries more expensive than other brands pcoo, highly recommended in a day you could possibly want something salty, finite and a very particular way
J C.
Yay! This or the original please! I would choose this potato chip over any brand any day. The flavor is so unique compared to Lays original and Ruffles original. I also believe I am getting the value I paid for as the package hardly contains air!!
Kaia E.
This is probably an unpopular opinion ,but I don't like Pringles in general. It feels like when you put it in your mouth, and the flavour dissolves and you're left with a plain chip. It also leaves me a bad aftertaste. I'm sure that people who like Pringles will like this, though!
Zoë F.
I love chips and i absolutely love pringles! It was exactly what i was expected it to taste like! It is delicious and the even Better news is that it is reduced fat! For people who are on a diet this could be perfect for them!
Candice B.
I love Pringles but do feel guilty if I eat too many, but with the reduced fat ones I can eat more and feel less guilt! That are a good value for a good product. I usually buy them at Wal-Mart. They are crispy, crunchy and worth every penny! I highly recommend them.
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
ME gustan mucho por que en primer lugar el empaque esta lindo, tiene una buena porcion de papas ademas de que las papas son delgadas y tienen una textura y un sabor muy ricos, ademas gracias a como esta hecho el empaque las puedes comer donde quieras y llevarlas contigo
Cristina M.
when I want to leave the diet me like these potatoes, they are my favorite ones that make me happy the day. I like that they are very practical I can put them in a small bag and take them wherever I want, I always buy them for my meetings in the house and I put them next to the dips.
Megan L.
Markham, ON
I am a lover of all chips, but pringles is at the top of my list. It is extremely delicious and love that it is low fat. It is extremely affordable when it is on sale. Ingredients include potatoes and oil. I don't think I'd add anything else to this brand
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?

back