Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Marlyn G.
Thornhill , ON
I love Pringles chips. Less salt which is always good. Great taste. I don't like salty chips so this is perfect for me. It's not greasy like other chips. Convienient container that you can close if you don't finish it.
Stacey D.
Dublin 9, IA
It's Pringles no matter what flavour they are there super my favourite is bbq and sour cream an onion now there's flaming hot sour cream not a fan I don't like the spice off it
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
LAS MEJORES PAPAS QUE PUEDEN EXISTIR EN LA TIERRA, LAS AMO, SABEN A GLORIA. Son crocantes pero se deshacen suaves en la boca, el sabor es extremadamente rico, las puedes comer horas y horas y no te aburres. Muy ricas y sus otras presentaciones también lo son 😋 ¡super recomendadas! PD: Son mis papitas favoritas desde que era una niña, las amo <3
Sarahlee G.
Tors cove, NL
I never feel guilty indulging Into these light weight, flavourful chips. I'm obsessed. I have a sensitive stomach and these are so nice and lightweight for a snack.
Afnan A.
Al Nakeel, Ras Al Khaimah
I love pringles since I was small and I love cans where I make them useful things and I also love the fact that the presence of a cover is keeping the snakes crinkle
I kinda don't liked this type of pringles because for me, this pringles is kinda not true. The tube says reduced fat but this a chips that you much and ce you munch you gain weight. I didn't like the packaging saying that it is a reduced fat kind of chips. But this chips is so good. Crispy normal texture of the normal pringles, not that salty, loves the aroma, and packaging is cute. I will give this a 4 star because its reduced fat (but its not that true to me)
Starlene V.
Bothwell
When I was craving a chip, it was Pringles reduced fat I would go to. A little bit more money at our local store, but was willing to pay the price if I wasn't going to the city. I felt that they were a little bit heavier tasting, A little greasiest, than the competitor.
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
ANYTHING pringles is super good. No one can beat pringles since the taste is so uniquae and it is not messy to eat since it is in an organised bottle that you can reuse., Its great for trips and good to send for your children at camp. I would definitely recommend
Adina B.
Toronto, Ontario
I love these pringles, and they have the same classic flavour, an the reduced fat that they advertise. They are healthy, and so delicious and not disappointing at all. I love the chips so much, I can't think about any cons. They are so great for snacking!
Amiee W.
Probably the best flavour that pringles have, I'm usually a prawn cocktail fan but they're no good in pringles. Love how you can't stop once you pop the lid! Too tasty to quit on ;) wanna try some flavours we don't get in the uk
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?

Walmart