Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Danielle T.
San diego
I was very surprised on how good these are. My daughter and her boyfriend traveled back from Canada and told me about ketchup flavor Pringles and I didn't thank it would be good. I was wrong. There very good. Like fries with ketchup. Yum.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I love these! They're my favorite! I usually take these for lunch or have a few for a snack. I love that these are reduced fat. I have tried the sour cream flavor as well, and those are delicious. I can find these at Walmart or Kroger.
Brianna S.
Malvern
My favorite pringles. They are reduced fat which means better for my calorie counting and they maintain good flavor. Less salt, which I like is also a benefit of these. If I had to choose one negative it would be how small the can is.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Such a yummy healthier alternative from their other chips! Each Pringle had so much flavor to it. Felt like I was eating the real deal but with cutting the calories in half! I've turned a few others over to these!
Susy H.
These chips are so good, plus they are reduced fat which I love when food is reduced fat and it's still so good. These chips have a good potato taste and they are very cheap they usually cost like 2 dollars at any convenience store.
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
Love pringles! Reduced fat tastes just like the original but saves you the calories! Don't sell you air :) I'm always satisfied when purchasing pringles! Love how crisp they are and how easy they are to pack and take with you!
Beth B.
Troy, AL
You can never go wrong with a can of pringles! I like the reduced fat because you don't feel as guilty eating them, and they really don't taste that much different. I find them to be a little less greasy which is also a plus!
Lisa A.
Albuquerque , NM
These are such delicious chips! They aren't exactly healthy but they are tasty! I love how the packaging easily sits in my cup holders for road trips and how incredibly cheap they are! If you haven't tried these, you should.
Gothamasque _.
It doesn't taste that good and you're already consuming the calories or fat or whatever so you might as well go all the way and eat what you really want. The original. Just go for it because the taste is not worth it.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
Seeing "reduced fat" next to the original of any product always guilts me into buying the reduced fat version, but in this case I was not disappointed! I couldn't notice the difference and I plan to recommend to others!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?