Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

samyra a.
Brooklyn, NY
This one is my favorite chips of all time..it can not b compare with other
Triniti M.
My favorite chips tbh, nice and salty.. Yah but don't each too much though.
Cristina M.
when I want to leave the diet me like these potatoes, they are my favorite ones that make me happy the day. I like that they are very practical I can put them in a small bag and take them wherever I want, I always buy them for my meetings in the house and I put them next to the dips.
Candice B.
I love Pringles but do feel guilty if I eat too many, but with the reduced fat ones I can eat more and feel less guilt! That are a good value for a good product. I usually buy them at Wal-Mart. They are crispy, crunchy and worth every penny! I highly recommend them.
Anne B.
port-cartier
i really like this pringle orignal with less fat ! Seriously, my husband are just IN love with the pringle patatos crips and it's really a good alternative for me to eat this chips!
Tanha R.
Pringles chips is my favourite. I love all the flavours. But as i was getting bulky so I stopped having chips. But as this chips claim that it’s low in calorie so i can happily eat them.
Liana O.
I've always snacked on chips, it's always been a thing for me no matter what. I know they are extremely unhealthy for you and since finding the low fat Pringle range, like any other shopper I've gone for those thinking yessss I can eat chips healthily!! Like everyone does. I enjoyed them, the taste was no different to the full fat ones (I love the original flavour) which I was extremely pleased about as I thought I'd be stuck with a tube of bland cardboard like chips but no. I was pleasantly surprised!
Kimberly L.
Pickering, ON
We tried the Reduced Fat Pringles original Chips one as I bought them while out grocery shopping. They are not our usual brand and honestly I would rather have the full fat version. The taste was a little off. I expected a better flavor given they were Pringles.
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
ANYTHING pringles is super good. No one can beat pringles since the taste is so uniquae and it is not messy to eat since it is in an organised bottle that you can reuse., Its great for trips and good to send for your children at camp. I would definitely recommend
Brenda T.
very very tasty chips. In the range of reduced fat chips it can be dicey eating but I found that Pringles is by far more tasty than other low fat chips. The flavour is mostly retained even with less fat (how do they do it?) and with it being less fat...well rest assured you've snacked well within the limits! Enjoy and indulge! Will definitely buy again.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?