Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Arina К.
New Hampton, NH
Pringles forever! Never gonna enjoy my Netflix and Chill sessions without a can of this!
Ash A.
Minot, ND
They're pringle what do u expect they're good af as always especially the HONEY MUSTARD OML
Carrie S.
Great taste for being reduced fat, would love to see reduced fat Pringles in more flavors
Annie R.
Louisville, KY
My favorite chip ever. Thin, crispy and taste fresher than other Pringles. Not as heavy.
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
Great light flavor. I love that it is reduced fat . I can take anywhere as a go to snack.
faith g.
Gulfport, MS
I love Pringles. They don't sale air which is a great thing and they taste so amazing.
Anita D.
They are one of the best Pringles products out there and it helps they are reduced fat
Meah V.
Riverside, CA
I did not like these at all would not re purchase. They need to improve on their taste.
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
These are a great snack on the go. It fixes any chip cravings and anytime I want salt.
LeAnn M.
Cheshire, CT
So yummy and lower in calories too! If your craving potato chips this is the way to go
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?