Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
These are perfect for my diets when I'm dying for some potato chips! plus they taste great
Zuriah K.
Chandler
If you need a different flavor I'd try the pizza Pringles because they taste so good ❤️❤️❤️
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
I love it this flavor of Pringles potato because is delicious and I don't feel so unhealthy
Brittany M.
Rochester ny
Delicious, I find that the reduced fat taste just as good as regular salted potato chips 😀
Shana H.
Love these, good review I have heard of. A lot of people who are loving this, awesome snack
Lori G.
Warner Robins, GA
great snack. whn you just want a little snack. these are great. who doesn't love pringles.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've always love Pringles and the fact that this are made with less calories is awesome !!
Michelle B.
Mannington, WV
These chips are pretty good when you're on a diet and craving something salty or crunchy!!
Carrie S.
Great taste for being reduced fat, would love to see reduced fat Pringles in more flavors
Ash A.
Minot, ND
They're pringle what do u expect they're good af as always especially the HONEY MUSTARD OML
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?