Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
The reduced fat Pringles taste just good as the original. They are thin and crispy with good flavor.
KeiSha G.
I'm not a big fan of Pringles chips. They taste like fake potatoes to me. But my kids like them a lot
Logan H.
Great product. I use this to soothe my stomach if i am feeling nauseous. Would recommend. Great price
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
I mean, Pringles have been my favorite snack food since I was a kid and it's no different now. Yum.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
I love pringles but the reduced fat ones sort of hurt my stomach. Does anyone else feel that way??
Diana P.
Brentwood, TN
Great flavor the only difference between these and the original product is the texture of the chip.
Jessica J.
Wallingford, CT
These are my favorite!! I have these everyday. They taste great and go along well with sandwiches.
Lea W.
Marthasville, MO
Love these as an easy and quick snack for on the go. Great for picnics and outings. Easy to store.
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
I really enjoy these Pringles, not only are they low in calorie but they still taste just as great!
Emily H.
Radford, VA
Once you pop you can't stop. These are great and don't taste any different than the regular plain.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?

back