Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

rosa s.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I buy these chips about once a month I like them.
they are low in fat and taste good. They compare well.
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
I love Pringles. Especially the reduced fat crisps. They are lighter and less salty than the original.
Dominick👽 N.
Port Huron
Lower fat is a healthy alternative and super tasteful still, very yummy and crunchy but less unhealthy
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Classic go to when I want pringles but don't want them to be as bad for me. Tastes the same as regular
Ivonne V.
Pringles!!! Just other delicious and incredible invention of snaks!!! I wouldn't survive without it!
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
The reduced fat Pringles taste just good as the original. They are thin and crispy with good flavor.
Brittany E.
West Liberty, KY
Love these!! Great for packing a lunch for work, plus it makes me feel better eating a low fat chip!
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
As tasty as the regular with less fat. Light, crispy, great with sandwiches! East more with less fat!
KeiSha G.
I'm not a big fan of Pringles chips. They taste like fake potatoes to me. But my kids like them a lot
Logan H.
Great product. I use this to soothe my stomach if i am feeling nauseous. Would recommend. Great price
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?

Walmart