Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I think this is a great option for people who love Pringles but want a healthier version. I am happy Pringles decided to do this. They still taste pretty good too. I could pick these over the original and not be missing out on much. Great buy and I think you should try to switch over.
Nichole S.
These are a great snack for those who want something on the healthier side. They taste more like potato crisp, than chips and do not include all the grease that you find in traditional potato chips. They are easy to find at all grocery stores with a wide variety of flavors.
Hope A.
Powder Spgs, GA
OMG! this is so good like its unbelievable. i was so surprised when i tasted this because it taste just like the regular one you dont even nootive that its reduced fat. i would totally recommend this to people who need a good chip to snack on. i promis you wont regret it.
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
These are a go-to, to pack in my preschooler lunch box because they are a healthier choice compared to other chips. The shape and size gives you more in take control in my opinion. They come in a variety of flavors to your not limited and best part is they are affordable.
Kyle V.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Keeping it original is always the best way but reducing the fat put these over the top. Being health conscious makes it is hard to find a snack that taste good but is also good for you. Pringles Original wth reduced fat covered all the check points for an amazing in my book. I strongly recommend these to anyone.
Laurie R.
Pringle are so good ! I love the taste and they are very cripy . The reduced fat ones taste really good and they don't taste fatty or oily at all . I do ages to say that I do choke on these chips and it hurts but it does go down with a swig of water . The chips come and great flavors and I get them all the time
Lauren D.
Great chips. Very addicting. Comes in all flavors as well. Very affordable and can be found in grocery stores as well as drug stores. Comes in different sizes also easy to take places since it comes with a lid and is a close able container. would recommend.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love almost all Pringles but these are my favorite! They taste so good and aren't as fattening as other chips! They are the same price as the other Pringles too! I highly recommend trying these! I always grab a can of these when I'm out grocery shopping!
Lydia  M.
Gordonsville, VA
I am very pleased with the low fat version of the original Pringles.  Taste is great, salt level perfect all the same great flavor with less fat what's not to love. If you are going to have chips you might as well have the low calorie version for pretty much the same price as regular chips.
Aryelin L.
Pringles es una marca bastante cara la verdad son muy pocas las veces que suelo comerlos no es por que no sean ricos por que me encantan sino por su alto costo en mi pais... Adoro los de cebolla y queso son muy buenos y crujientes
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?