Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Tannu J.
Reno, NV
The product was exactly as shown price was a great value and tasted fresh will definitely order again when needed.
brigitt o.
Greenwood, AR
I love these chips. They are not too salty or plain and I like to eat small amounts at a time. Just a great snack
Krystyn S.
These taste like regular pringles. They're good and my kid loves these. He could eat these all day if I let him.
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
Yay for low fat Pringles! Original are the old standby, but I wish they would make the cheese flavor in low fat!
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
I like these because I like the taste and it's also lowfat. I hate how I can fit my hand all the way in the can.
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I love Pringles. Easier to take everywhere and not break. I love most flavors like pizza flavor and the original
Kelli K.
Battle Creek , Mi
Perfect chip that's not greasy. Container keeps them from getting smashed. Nice amount of salty taste and crunch.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
These are so good without being overwhelmed with salt. Its not to bland and still has that chip flavor you grave
Cynthia A.
Keokee, VA
Excellent taste great potato chip. My family loves these Reduxced fat makes me happy.My kids love these as well.
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
These are pretty good. But you can taste that it is reduced fat. But other than that it is pretty good though.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?

Walmart