Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Jeannette S.
Brooklyn , Ny
Looove Pringles chips , they are light and airy and have less salt then the leading brand.bet you can't just eat one..
Gabe P.
Morgantown, WV
Great snack with little fat. Still the same awesome Pringles taste without the higher amounts of fat. Would recommend
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
me encanta su sabor , idela para cuando hay reuniones en casa ,es economico y se pueden conseguir en cualquier lugar
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I like these a lot. They taste the exact same as Pringles to me. No difference at all but supposed to be healthier.
Laylani s.
Crystal City, TX
Totally love these!!! I'm trying to watch what I eat without depriving myself of everything and these are perfect!!
Ashley R.
Lakewood , OH
These are my favorite go to chip, also like them cause i feel like they're a little less salty than the originals.
Grace R.
These chips are actually not bad at all.. I really like them. These are the ones I snack on when I am on a diet lol
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
Who doesn't love that crisp crunchy one bite deliciousness! Now just healthier! So I don't feel guilty not sharing!
Carolyn K.
East Hartford, CT
All the flavor and not as much guilt. We love these and they were not too expensive as long as you can find a sale.
Courtney R.
Westminster, MA
Yummy. crunchy. salty. everything a girl needs when it's shark week. now only if they dipped one end in chocolate 😁
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?