Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
So as I'm addicted to pringles, this was just perfect for me! Now i can eat the whole can without felling bad about myself!!!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Honestly almost tastes as good as the regular version. Definitely a go to chip as a healthier option. Great crunchy and salty
Jo R.
Waconia, MN
The kids and hubby love them, I do not. They tent to get broken half way down and I'm left with crumbs all over my carpet.
Tasheen C.
Herndon, VA
These chiis are probably ones i always go for because they taste like the regular ones but they're more healthier for you.
brenda h.
Elgin, IL
These chips are good. I love a crunchy chip and these deliver the crunch. I like the canister for easy storage in my pantry
Jenna L.
Bangor, ME
Though I shouldn't be eating many of these, the reduced fat option is a good option for those looking to cut some calories
Kali S.
Columbus, OH
So delicious and crispy! A great snack for on the go! I believe the reduced fat are way crispier and fresher than original
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
A decent snack on the go or to have with a sandwich. Taste the same as the regular ones and is usually on sale more often.
Linse S.
Newtown, CT
Same great taste, less fat. Who could ask for anything more?! Easy to share and remember, once you pop the fun don't stop.
Muna B.
I love pringles, just not these :( but, for those pringles lovers out there that want a cheat day, i suggest the originals
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?

back