Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

lisa c.
Great tasting chip without all of the calories you find in a regular bag of chips. I keep these on my pantry shelf. Love then!
Natali M.
Rocklin, CA
Love them!!! They taste just like the original can but less the fat and all the junk that we try to remove off our waistlines.
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
I love these when I want some guilt free chips. Good crisp taste. Not too over powering, good price and hello reduced fat! Yum!
Katelyn C.
Monticello
The only thing I like about these is that they're not that greasy they're not that salty and I don't feel bad when I eat them
Sara A.
Perris, CA
Yum! And it's not an overly guilty pleasure like the full fat version. Still retains most of the yummy taste as the original.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Honestly almost tastes as good as the regular version. Definitely a go to chip as a healthier option. Great crunchy and salty
Lynne  .
Mesick, MI
I have loved Pringles since the first came on the market when I was a kid. They are still one of my favorite brands of chips.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
These are so yummy! They taste just as good as the full fat ones to me, and that's saying a lot, because I LOVE my Pringles!
Priscila U.
I really like this potato chips because has the same taste but it's fat free I will buy again the other chips are too salty.
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These are so yummy and much healthier than the original. You can really taste how much better these are for you (less salt).
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?

Walmart