Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
I did not care for these. Maybe bc I like the original pringles with the fat in them so much? Anyway I thought these were terrible.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM
i like pringles as a secondary chip i do think that they have too much salt at times and that is why i do not give a higher rating
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
I love the OG Pringles chip. It's like the perfect chip. Salty and not too crunchy. Having the reduced fat option is always great.
Gabi H.
Stevens Point, WI
So good love the new Heath concerned chips they taste normal but are better than eating regular chips because they have less fat.
Renee W.
Greenbrier, AR
I chose these pringles because they were reduced fat. They still taste great and did not cost any more than the regular pringles.
CJ W.
I have always liked the original pringles, but when i found these; reduced fat original pringles, i tried them and i fell in love
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
My kids are absolutely obsessed with pringles. Every time I ask if they want anything special from the store it's always pringles
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
I love these when I want some guilt free chips. Good crisp taste. Not too over powering, good price and hello reduced fat! Yum!
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ
I love this chips . I think it is good . Also I love the original one , the barbecue one . I think this chip is really awesome
lisa c.
Great tasting chip without all of the calories you find in a regular bag of chips. I keep these on my pantry shelf. Love then!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?