Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Bernadette R.
AMAZING. I am so happy they found a way to make me feel less guilty about eating this snack. With 25% less fat, I can eat 25% more! Lol
Rachel M.
Fremont, CA
Pringles bring back wonderful memories with my grandmother. These were the ones she always had to give us grandchildren when we visited
Katie L.
Mesa
My favorite flavor of Pringle. Has the same taste as original with half the guilt. Whenever I am craving a savory treat I go for these.
KRISTINA K.
I love them.They Taste just like the regular chip even tho it's reduced fat.Their perfect for taking on the go!!Definitely for a lunch.
Kristy D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the taste of them, they are my favorite potato chip but the only bad thing is its way to easy to eat the whole can in one day
Nada T.
I know chips aren't the healthiest thing to snack on but these chips are really delicious and you litterally can't east just 1 chip.
Taylor O.
I love original pringles and am always looking for snacks with less fat. This is perfect. I almost cannot tell a difference in taste!
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
I have had these chips since i can remember and i have never have anything bad to say i love it the taste just keep getting better
Angie R.
Very good! Nice salty treat with reduced fat! Same Pringles taste as regular Pringles! Get the full flavor without all of the fat!
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
I did not care for these. Maybe bc I like the original pringles with the fat in them so much? Anyway I thought these were terrible.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?